Disclaimer

My Blog (njunaidah.blogspot.com) is purely based on self opinion and thoughts and does not represent or endorse the accuracy or reliability of any information's, content or advertisements contained on, distributed through, or linked, downloaded or accessed from any of the services contained on this website, nor the quality of any products, information's or any other material displayed,purchased, or obtained by you as a result of an advertisement or any other information's or offer in or in connection with the services herein.

Tuesday, March 16, 2010

Exciting Tuesday

Assalammu'alaikum beloved friends and loyal readers. I hope you had a great start to the week and may it get better with each passing day, and may you be blessed with great health and wealth. Insya'Allah.

I had a bad dream last night. I woke up dazed. I will get back to the dream later..

I went to my cousin's engagement last Sunday. It went well and smoothly, Alhamdulillah. It was mere co-incidental that I carried the gubahan with a bird figurine, and returned with another gubahan which also had a bird figurine.

My cousin finally talked to me, like after donkey years. I felt out of place. It felt forced, somehow. But I saw the genuine gratitude in his eyes so I guess I shouldn't think too much about it. His fiance finally accepted my friend request. I dunno why some women fear their man leaving her.. If it was another woman I could probably understand but we are cousins, and we grew up in the same house, ate from the same plate, slept on the same pillow throughout our childhood. He was a brother, I loved him as brother more than anything else. Afterall, it was always him protecting me during those young days, thus the huge respect I have for him -still intact despite the many hurdles and humps in life. I truly respected him, but I guess he, too, once upon a time thought that I had fallen for him wrongly.. I dun understand why all these mess, doesn't help with a rather possessive girl, does it? Well I guess all is over, and all is going fine now that she has accepted my friend request.. Mom said she told him off that day.. Maybe some sense knocked into him, and probably he realize it was just imaginary that I fell for him. Thank God. Alhamdulillah. I hope nothing like this will happen again. I never wanted to break ties, or lose a very precious brother, and extended family. I hope our bond won't be broken ever again.

I met Mystery that night, to another engagement. And we spoke about our views on engagement. He, too, felt that it's becoming over-rated. Both of us would seriously prefer a small agreement between two families only. Nice. I had wanted to go on and on about it, then his friend came.. I dunno if I should feel relieved, or if I should feel interrupted.. Anyways, that night was great. I enjoyed my day.

Monday came, and I was in disbelief. My little nephew finished his homework. And he was feeling very proud about it, and I felt even more than just proud. My two girls has been wonderful too. Then I called Darl up and spoke to him for awhile. Talking crap most of the time, and then I realized why I loved him so much. He never failed to make me smile and laugh. Even on my worst days... He seemed to have this magic, made me smile so wide, laughed so hard. And my heart felt warm with him around. I felt free at the same time. We didn't restrict each other's movement, kept each other informed, we can go on and on talking about each other's life, and we could even laugh and make fun of each other.. This really sounds like what I had always wanted. Having a sense of belonging, and at the same time able to have my own stand/time. It's balanced. And I am loving it. I hope this relationship can last a lifetime. Insya'Allah. Semoga kami dimurahkan rezeki dan dipercepatkan lah jodoh kami. =)

Now that Tuesday is here, I am so super duper excited. I'm going to have a great time with my little children and Darl. How nice.. How nice.. I am so very excited. Over my top and slide down under. I am feeling superb!

May the day goes well, ends well. May all of us have a memorable day tonight. May we all be blessed with lots of love, hugs and kisses.

Till I blog again,
Wassalam.

No comments: