Disclaimer

My Blog (njunaidah.blogspot.com) is purely based on self opinion and thoughts and does not represent or endorse the accuracy or reliability of any information's, content or advertisements contained on, distributed through, or linked, downloaded or accessed from any of the services contained on this website, nor the quality of any products, information's or any other material displayed,purchased, or obtained by you as a result of an advertisement or any other information's or offer in or in connection with the services herein.

Thursday, March 04, 2010

The Long Talk

Assalammu'alaikum everyone and a very good morning to all. May your day be filled with lots of greatness and seal beautiful faces with a great big smile...

I didn't post yesterday.. I wanna talk about yesterday to Mr G later tonight. A lot of confession to be made. I hope he wont be mad. And there's definitely a lot of things that I want to clarify with him considering the amount of hopes and castles being built in my little air above my head. If you are reading this, do remind me to raise this subject...

I'm starting to freak out and scare myself with the amount of happy endings that I am creating in my mind. I just dun want to fall face first again.. Thus I find that it is very important for me to sit down and have a long chat with him.

And I have paid most of my bills.. Baby Blast is free from any outstanding, Happy Harry is also free from any outstanding, so are my mobiles. Next month I have to find a way to see 3 different bank managers and come to an agreement on payment arrangement. Calls is just a waste of time, all they say is i have to pay full amount or else.. Like wth.. If i could have paid the full amount, I wouldn't be calling, would I?

Problem is, my working hours is so long, it is impossible for me to arrange a time that suit the bank. Lunch time is almost out of the way. Banks have lunch breaks too.. Haiz.. Anyone with better idea?

My brain is just too drained out... I want to settle it but there's always something stopping me from doing so. I know it is of no excuse. I just wish my working hours can be shortened..

If anyone has an idea.. Do share. Thanks in advance.

Assalamua'alaikum.

No comments: