Disclaimer

My Blog (njunaidah.blogspot.com) is purely based on self opinion and thoughts and does not represent or endorse the accuracy or reliability of any information's, content or advertisements contained on, distributed through, or linked, downloaded or accessed from any of the services contained on this website, nor the quality of any products, information's or any other material displayed,purchased, or obtained by you as a result of an advertisement or any other information's or offer in or in connection with the services herein.

Wednesday, March 17, 2010

Song of the day~

Assalammu'alaikum treasured friends and beloved 
readers of this blog.


Do check out my latest findings of my newly found 
favorite song by a Malaysian band, Khottal.



I had a great time last night. The kids enjoyed it too. 
Amazingly, they stayed awake throughout. 
We truly enjoy the day totally, thanks to Darl.


We watched live performance by Khottal. 
I think it's our first time watching a live concert-like 
show and truly enjoyed it from the start to the end. 
This song was our personal favorite, while 
little boy preferred, their "Forgot to Forget" song. 
Which is really unique.


I can't find any word to describe the great day other 
than a blast of fun and it seems to me that
more fun awaits for all of us...


I really hope and prayed for great things to work out. 
My worries were diminished last night, 
and I really really enjoyed my day.. Once again, thanks 
darl for making our day such a memorable one.


And kudos to the band. I wish you all the best, may 
all of you be blessed with great health and
wealth, determination and drive to go even further. 
Insya'allah. Amin.


I hope all my readers are in great health, and be 
blessed with lots of love sealed with happiness.
Insya'Allah. Amin.


Till I blog again,
Wassalam.

No comments: