Disclaimer

My Blog (njunaidah.blogspot.com) is purely based on self opinion and thoughts and does not represent or endorse the accuracy or reliability of any information's, content or advertisements contained on, distributed through, or linked, downloaded or accessed from any of the services contained on this website, nor the quality of any products, information's or any other material displayed,purchased, or obtained by you as a result of an advertisement or any other information's or offer in or in connection with the services herein.

Monday, March 22, 2010

Karma

Assalammu'alaikum beautiful, gorgeous, charming and handsome readers of all time. How's your weekend? I hope all is great and get even better with each passing day.

Facebook had allowed me to observe people's behaviour, and above all how Karma can be so beautiful and ugly all at the same time. Karma is not something that happens overnight, and it is not always as direct and straight forward.

Sometimes, i sit back and read every single status updates, and smile to myself. I do sit back and read my own and still find it amusing. Often we vent out our frustration, our innocent thoughts and what not on our status updates without much thought. Of which sometimes, we invite controversy, unwanted or most needed advice, words of wisdom, encouragement, and sometimes, we do get those harsh comments and only brings us down. I dun usually care about what others has to say... Taking what is good for me into my head, and ignore those which will only lead me to be worse.

Then I noticed that everything we do, will possibly create Karma, and everything that happen to us could possibly be Karma. I dunno why certain things happen to me, then as I sat back, i thought to myself.. maybe... I have done something similar to someone else.. Maybe it's just happening to me a few folds more. Bottom line, it's just a test to see how you handle the situation. Then it allows me to weigh out the great people from the normal people from the not-so-good people. Then again great people around when you're sad may not be as great when you're happy (actually more so the other way round).. So we gotta pick wisely.. and learn how to react, treasure, and even appreciate. Everyone had his/her own role, and reasons.

Karma is such a beautiful thing, because when you refrain from revenge, Karma will do her trick gracefully. Her ugly side is, sometimes, she takes on innocent people. Sometimes, it's A who did wrong, but Karma took it out on B who is A's favorite son. A would have felt horrible seeing his son going through a hard time, and more so if he realised that he had done something like that to someone else. But B would feel even worst not knowing why he deserved to go through such phase in life.

When I think about it.. I wonder, maybe my dad had done this before.. so I'm going through this.. Wallahualam bi sawab.

Oh well.. The best thing to do in life is to always be sincere no matter what happens to you. In every step we take, every decision we make, everything we do, let it be for Allah S.W.T. Never ask for any reward, if it meant for you, it will always be yours. To be a great person, it takes a lot of strength and patience.

I am still learning... And i hope Allah will grant me patience and strength to go through his tests smoothly. Insya'Allah. And may all my friends, relatives be given the same, and be blessed with great health and wealth. Amin.

Wassalam.

No comments: