Disclaimer

My Blog (njunaidah.blogspot.com) is purely based on self opinion and thoughts and does not represent or endorse the accuracy or reliability of any information's, content or advertisements contained on, distributed through, or linked, downloaded or accessed from any of the services contained on this website, nor the quality of any products, information's or any other material displayed,purchased, or obtained by you as a result of an advertisement or any other information's or offer in or in connection with the services herein.

Saturday, March 13, 2010

Plain Saturday

Assalammu'alaikum friends and loyal readers of this blog. I hope your day has been fabulous thus far, and may it just get better for all of you.

I am bored, like seriously dead bored. Waiting for Mr Fisherman to come by then I can escape off work for awhile. I have a feeling he fell asleep following the headache he is having. And I guess today will pass by just like that.

I received an email update from Mr. Nice to hear from him after donkey years of missing in action. It does hurt if I think of Mr as one of those who gave me hope, but ran away with the hope he has for someone else. I have grown, I guess, I see him as a friend. A very old friend and I felt happier, happy to know that he's doing great.

My mind felt heavy today. I dunno if it's heavy because it's Saturday and I am working full day or because it's raining and I'm sleepy..

Well.. With the rain, I am kindda sure that Mr Fisherman won't be coming by... I guess I should let him rest anyway..

I've bought that piece of great stuff.. In fact, I bought two pieces. I am so tempted to take off my shawl right now. I dunno why.. I guess I just wanna be home..

May we all be blessed with great health and wealth, and protected from all evil.

Wassalam.


No comments: