Disclaimer

My Blog (njunaidah.blogspot.com) is purely based on self opinion and thoughts and does not represent or endorse the accuracy or reliability of any information's, content or advertisements contained on, distributed through, or linked, downloaded or accessed from any of the services contained on this website, nor the quality of any products, information's or any other material displayed,purchased, or obtained by you as a result of an advertisement or any other information's or offer in or in connection with the services herein.

Monday, March 08, 2010

Dusty Desk

Assalammu'alaikum friends and loyal followers, I hope none of you had to deal with the nasty Monday Blues.

I had a paining pimple right smack on my left cheek nearer to my chin and one on my left shoulder blade and it is really irritating and super sensitive. This is the consequences when I eat ground peanuts. It's been almost a week since I last have the irresistible taste of "rojak sedap". And the torment of its consequences I have to bear stayed on.. Expecting a few more pop-ups on my face and back. Being stuck in a dusty environment does not help.

Speaking of dusty, my table is dusty.. Like seriously dusty.. I need to seriously wipe it clean with my magic spray. And God knows where these little ants come from. The office just had a spring cleaning from the pest control last Saturday, and these little survivors seemed to really like my area picking up their dead counterparts, I suppose.

I am actually excited for some reason. Excited to show and share. But sometimes, I forgot what to show and to share, at times all I remember was that it was really fabulous, but I forgot all its important ingredient that made it so special and wonderful. The pull down factor is that I have to prepare myself to answer or avoid altogether the famous questions whenever I attend the family occasions like engagements and weddings. One coming up this weekend. Gosh. And Granny popped up at my place last weekend simply to ask me when it'd be my turn! Urghz..

Like as if it's as simply said. Maybe I should tell them I'm getting married the week after or something and stop them from probing further like how I did my niece when she randomly pop me the question. My two girls seemed to really like Mr Fisherman. It seemed to me that they like Mr Fisherman more than my blade expert now.

I met sleepyhead last night after the great meeting with L&F. As always I made snow with him and allowed him to steal forty-winks. Refreshed, we made our way home. Simple yet left me with a smile.

Oh, Mr SmartPants asked me if he can bring me out tomorrow or wednesday with his friend & wife.. I can't seem to say no.. And I wonder why..

Anyway, I'm somehow starting to like dislike my job, I seemed to have this sudden urge to switch career and just be an admin assistant. Mundane as it is, but at least I dun get stranded staring the computer screen doing nothing. I dunno if they'd allow that transfer. But admin staffs get alternate saturdays, and their working hours are an hour shorter than me on weekdays and some four hours shorter than me on the saturdays that they have to work. I am seriously considering the transfer, and wished they had offered me the choice. I'm seriously starting to really dislike my job right now. When I desperately want something to do.. There's just NOTHING. Just when I dun feel like doing anything anymore, everyone start giving me just too much to do in such short notice.

My dream job? Is to sit home, shop and get endless rewards. That will happen to me in 5 years, married with kids to attend to. Happily playing with them, shopping in my comfort home, and see $$ flowing into my account.. And when they grow up and start to bore me, I'd get my husband to give me more kids. Won't that just be great?

So, to my future husband, do keep me busy.

Assalammu'alaikum.

No comments: