Disclaimer

My Blog (njunaidah.blogspot.com) is purely based on self opinion and thoughts and does not represent or endorse the accuracy or reliability of any information's, content or advertisements contained on, distributed through, or linked, downloaded or accessed from any of the services contained on this website, nor the quality of any products, information's or any other material displayed,purchased, or obtained by you as a result of an advertisement or any other information's or offer in or in connection with the services herein.

Monday, May 30, 2005

The mystery of missing entries

Wonder why the long wait for this entry? Well, once again... My precious computer crashed itself down to Dooms Day. It's something pretty expected to happen sometime soon in many ways.

My mom said she would call up her brother and persuade him to see and hopefully repair my precious to her best health once again. I feel so so restless without her breathing, without her face glowing back at me, the feeling of loneliness struck me hard whenever she shuts herself down like that. This is truly intense, I never believed I would feel so strong for my precious computer.. Oh Juli... please come back to life!! :'(

The weekend, spent teaching in the morning... then went home to see what's wrong with Juli... but there's nothing I can do. Texted Mr, and he picked me up and we went to Brewerkz to join the Bucks Gang and watch the Super12 Finals, Crusaders vs Waratahs. Crusaders won with score 35-25. Then the night was just wasted. Mr was totally gone by 9pm. Yet he refuse to come home with me. Oh well...

We are suppose to have a Sunday run around, but the rain refuse to let us and it had to be cancelled. I spent the day trying to soothe Mr, trying to forget what happened last night. Trying to just make the day better. Then it's time for me to go home. Another day gone, another day to look forward to...

Today was rather predictable, I guess. Went to the neighbourhood shops to get my supply of 'pampers', breakfast cereals and milk. Since I'm near the MRT, I topped up my ez-link again. Then joined Mr at the internet cafe just about 15minutes ago, and gonna have lunch together then I'm gonna meet Sharm and Linda to have a few games of pool. The time of meeting is always not confirmed till the last minute. I would say that we would end up meeting at 5pm or so.

I'll be meeting my lady friend at 10.30am tomorrow. Then meet Mr for lunch, I guess.. After that, God knows what's gonna happen. I have hockey training tomorrow. And I must prepare for my first day on Wednesday. The issues I need to bring up before signing up the contract of employment.

You know, my eyes keep wandering around to things that are on sale. I keep wanting to shop and spend. I can see my $$$ flying away. This is almost like a cronic disease! I'm sick, but I can't help shopping.. Help!

No comments: