Disclaimer

My Blog (njunaidah.blogspot.com) is purely based on self opinion and thoughts and does not represent or endorse the accuracy or reliability of any information's, content or advertisements contained on, distributed through, or linked, downloaded or accessed from any of the services contained on this website, nor the quality of any products, information's or any other material displayed,purchased, or obtained by you as a result of an advertisement or any other information's or offer in or in connection with the services herein.

Friday, May 27, 2005

I'm feeling goood...

Everything is falling to its places and I'm feeling good... I waited the whole morning for that DHL package to arrive, they said it would arrive anytime between 10am to 12pm. Guess what time they arrived? Just a little after 12pm! It is just a few minutes but that is still late.

Then I met Mr for lunch, then went to BB. Planned to get my latest passport photos, then enrol to take up my theory test under PDI. Being a shoes-freak, I laid my eyes on some shoes planning to just survey the price.. I ended up buying a pair- I wanted to buy another but held it back. I succeed on that one. Hehe.. And being a good friend, I surveyed the prices of suit jackets for Sharm. Once I set my eyes on the affordable ones, I gave her a call and told her right away.

Then I went to BBDC, funny but I was nervous. It felt like the first day in school almost! Haha.. It went smoothly without much hassle. Once registered, I booked a date for my BTT. There was not a free slot in June!! I had to wait till July! My.. oh my.. I wished I had enrolled earlier.. Then we went back to BB and bought two tickets to Madagascar.

Take a click at if you haven't heard of Madagascar. Anyway, it is about 4 close zoo animals, Ben Stiller is the King of New York, a hyperactive zebra (Chris Rock), a hypochondriac giraffe (David Schwimmer), and a diva of a hippo (Jada Pinkett Smith) . It all started with the Penguins wanting to escape the zoo and be in the wild. Then in the midst of digging their way out, the Penguins find themselves in Marty the Zebra's terrirory and told him about their plans. Upon this, Marty start to imagine life in the wild without truly know what it is about. He then told his bestfriend, Alex the Lion and friends, Melman the Giraffe and Gloria the Hippo. They were shocked to hear this and tried to advice him against it. And then....

I guess I don't need to go into the extreme of details, do I? Anyway, Madagascar is about having a great laugh with the family! It is easy, simple and really really funny! I can safely say that the whole cinema was roaring in laughter throughout the hour!

No comments: