Disclaimer

My Blog (njunaidah.blogspot.com) is purely based on self opinion and thoughts and does not represent or endorse the accuracy or reliability of any information's, content or advertisements contained on, distributed through, or linked, downloaded or accessed from any of the services contained on this website, nor the quality of any products, information's or any other material displayed,purchased, or obtained by you as a result of an advertisement or any other information's or offer in or in connection with the services herein.

Friday, May 20, 2005

Updates.

I don't know why I didn't post on Wednesday. I probably was too tired after touch rugby that night.

I went to an interview in the morning, it went fairly well. Then I meet up with Mr at Grand Copthorne Waterfront Hotel to feast on the NZ food buffet. It was yummy! The lamb, wow, so lovely! Most of all, I love the dessert! The creme brulee was just superbly delicious! I had more than just one dessert to be honest. It was just so irresistable as I was much of a dessert person.

Went over to my place to write up my Thank You letter for the interview, then off to HV to post the letter. Then off to touch.

Touch attendance are improving so so much. There were so many girls as compared to the first time I appear for training. I used to be the only girl who came for training. And now, wow.. Let me list them if I do remember, there were Mel, Ally, Fay, Esther, Inaka, Rachel, oopsie daisie.. I forgot the rest of the names that came last Wednesday. The other girls who didn't attend last training were Viv, Nisa, Zuraidah, Judy.. and I guess there are some more.

I think we have more than enough to make a Bucks Womens' team now! I was covered with mud last wednesday. My shirt, shorts, legs, arms... all smeared with mud. It's almost a whole body mud wrap! All in the name of fun, and fitness! It was a great run around.

Then Thursday came.. ermm.. today... what happened today? I remember going to cyber cafe, then lunch.. then watched a Few Good Men then I went off to Mariam's. Talked to her about her friend wanting to take me as her children's tutor in Maths and English starting June 6th. Then talked a bit about the car license thingy. Mariam actually spoke to mom a bit about it. No wonder she took a bit more positive note yesterday, talking about working for 2 or 3 months before taking the license.. Oh well, I think I would take the teory ones before I start working actually, was trying to find out how much it would cost to take private tutor/instructor. I heard it's a little cheaper, faster and more flexible in some ways.

Actually I need to go to BBDC and find out more about the procedure. Just so that I can put all the cards on the table with more certainty, i.e instead of putting up some wild cards, I'd rather find out and put real solid cards and make sure of what I want to do.

I need to prepare the topics I need to teach for Saturday, all of tomorrow morning so that I can go and watch the Super 12 later tomorrow evening without any much worries.

No comments: