Disclaimer

My Blog (njunaidah.blogspot.com) is purely based on self opinion and thoughts and does not represent or endorse the accuracy or reliability of any information's, content or advertisements contained on, distributed through, or linked, downloaded or accessed from any of the services contained on this website, nor the quality of any products, information's or any other material displayed,purchased, or obtained by you as a result of an advertisement or any other information's or offer in or in connection with the services herein.

Tuesday, May 17, 2005

Rain Rain and raining...

It wasn't really raining when I woke up or when I left my house for breakfast. I only started raining when I sank my teeth into my waffles. It rained profusely for awhile then steadily drizzle till I got the bus and got back home to get an umbrella and to get a thick jacket to wear.

Then I left my place again to see my lady friend. We spoke for an hour. I met Mr at Cathay Cineleisure after and order my lunch cum dinner. Then we went to watch XXX The next level. It was so full of action and thrill. It was really cool.

The rain made me sleepy and more tired than I should be. I guess that's it for an update today. Composition entry is starting. It's cool, really. I'd be writing more about my childhood. And once everyone get the hang of posting entry, writing and had improved their writing skills, I would expose and publitisize them to all my loyal readers. My sisters are a little rusty in writing English, so I would have to be a tutor and correct the mistakes and help them improve. So are the kids.. One can only improve and get better.

Like Mr always say, "Those who seek shall find. "
I'd say, "There's no finding without trying."

Good night now.

No comments: