Disclaimer

My Blog (njunaidah.blogspot.com) is purely based on self opinion and thoughts and does not represent or endorse the accuracy or reliability of any information's, content or advertisements contained on, distributed through, or linked, downloaded or accessed from any of the services contained on this website, nor the quality of any products, information's or any other material displayed,purchased, or obtained by you as a result of an advertisement or any other information's or offer in or in connection with the services herein.

Friday, May 20, 2005

TGIF

Thank Goodness It's Friday... ermm.. is it, really? I dunno who came up with that phrase.. But well, today was a more like a cruising Friday. I prepared some stuff to teach tomorrow. Was home all morning and afternoon, only got out at about 1600hrs.

Out to meet Mr, to watch the Super 12 Semi-Finals : Hurricanes vs Crusaders. It's on at 2030hrs. So we had dinner first.

I booked a taxi in advance just so there's no repeated situations of waiting for a taxi for an hour before getting one. It was cruising today like I said earlier, no rush, not much of any delays, no trouble... It was just cruising away, and in no time, I am back home.

I texted my sisters a lot today, basically informed them of my graduation ceremony which is held on 12th July, Tuesday from 1430 to 1630hrs. I will have to get extra tickets after 30th May to prevent any disappointments. Need to confirm numbers tomorrow.

I also texted Mariam to remind her that I left a note for her girls, so that she's more or less ready to guide the girls through the set of instructions I've left them.

In more than one ways, I'm so looking forward to being with my family all over again. For now, I'm looking forward to Super 12 Finals tomorrow. Then Sunday's family day for me. I will be home all of Sunday to spend my 24 hours with my beloved sisters, nieces and nephews. Mayhem as it may be, I'm still proud to be an Aunty to many and I'll always be proud to be one.

1 comment:

Jun Yusof said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.