Disclaimer

My Blog (njunaidah.blogspot.com) is purely based on self opinion and thoughts and does not represent or endorse the accuracy or reliability of any information's, content or advertisements contained on, distributed through, or linked, downloaded or accessed from any of the services contained on this website, nor the quality of any products, information's or any other material displayed,purchased, or obtained by you as a result of an advertisement or any other information's or offer in or in connection with the services herein.

Thursday, May 05, 2005

Another Terrific Thursday

It was raining all afternoon, I wish I could just sleep and not move a muscle. Today went well, I guess... Supposed to meet Mr at 0930hrs at Coffee Bean, but guess what? I wasn't there till 1030hrs... How punctual can I get, huh? Mr waited for an hour for my appearance.. Oh my... And he's not anything near angry.. He was cool about it. How nice can a man get... Oh, another reason why I love him so much...

Then we went to the bank to get his emergency cash thingy.. Can you believe it? His card is still not ready despite the 3 weeks long wait... Oh my!!!! They better fix it fast. Then we went home for an hour or so snooze, not easy I tell ya... haha...

Then I went to meet Steffen. He changed the venue to Somerset MRT, I knew we were heading to Emerald Hill.. We went to Ice-Cold. Ordered drinks, food and played a game of pool. With no doubt, I lost.. haha.. Then we chat and chat about our life for the previous year that had past effortlessly. He paid for everything. I only have a dollar share for the whole night. Hahaha..

We had about 7 glassed of drinks each, my usual Vodka Redbull and his Gin Tonic. And a game of pool, $2. Plus chicken wings.. Then we watched this group of guys playing while chatting away. He seemed to have great time partying all the time! Haha.. He said the company is cutting down on his expat terms a whole lot this year, whatever that means. He's flying tonight to Germany tonight itself.

We did fine throughout. Fun that was it. Then he had to go, catching a plane home... So he got a taxi right away, and I attempted to get the train to somewhere and then the bus home. I did fine.. Haha. I would have dropped by Chris' if I was sober enough. But i think I can call it a night by now. I am slowly recovering.. but my head is a little bit heavy and not close to healthy at the moment.

But hey, I can type my story so i can read whatever I had typed tomorrow and judge it myself. I texted Mr, I just can't say enough I love yous to him. I simply do love Mr so much!

Being friends with your exes is so cool. Haha.. It is really.... I hope to be able to stay friends with Mr if we ever go our separate ways. I really do. He's too precious to just forget about. I love you, Mr.. I really do love you.. So much.. So much. I wish to love you for the rest of my life xxx.

Water! Water! I need water! I am dehydrated....

Good night, folks.

No comments: