Disclaimer

My Blog (njunaidah.blogspot.com) is purely based on self opinion and thoughts and does not represent or endorse the accuracy or reliability of any information's, content or advertisements contained on, distributed through, or linked, downloaded or accessed from any of the services contained on this website, nor the quality of any products, information's or any other material displayed,purchased, or obtained by you as a result of an advertisement or any other information's or offer in or in connection with the services herein.

Wednesday, May 11, 2005

Unlucky Me

Woke up with a blocked nose. Laze around a little. Then went over to Holland Village via Mr's. And guess what happened? I was so unlucky, I got stung by a wasp twice!! Can you believe it? How it happened.. hmmm... We entered Coffee Bean, thinking of what to eat.. Then I felt something at my back, on my right shoulder.. So I used my left hand to feel what is it that is giving me some kind of itch.. And I got the shock of my life when i felt something alive and gave me a sting, and a sting again which gave me the ultimate shock..

All I could say was, "Ouch.. What the.. what is that? Ouchie Ouch!!! My finger's numb, painful.. Ouch.. My back.. Look at my back..." Mr said it's a wasp and it had just stung me.. There was this woman that had been really really helpful with what to do.. She was in the queue in front of us. She went and see the area where I got stung and advice me on what to do about it. I iced my whole finger and had ice put on my back as well. My finger grew 1.5 times the original size. My back wasn't that bad.

We still ate, constantly looking for any sign of allergy to the sting. The woman noted that I should look out if the swell grew even bigger or if I have trouble breathing within the hour, I should seek medical help immediately. An hour past, nothing... Just the little bit of swelling. Then we went on the internet to check about it. I am okay, unless the swelling or itch got worse by the day, otherwise, the swelling would normally go away within 2 days.

So, no worries!!! I snoozed most of the day away.. Then went to Touch Rugby training... Yes.. despite the swollen finger, I still play. Trying to sweat my sickness out actually. A whole lot of girls came today, which is great! We did some drills for the first half hour, then played games till 9pm. It is great, a whole lot more tips for me to take note and learn. I love touch rugby!!!

Felt so much better now. My finger's still a bit numb. And I've got an interview in the morning tomorrow, so gonna shower then hit the sack, or maybe stay online for a bit while drying my hair then visit Lala Land.

Gute Nacht! See ya at Lala Land.

No comments: