Disclaimer

My Blog (njunaidah.blogspot.com) is purely based on self opinion and thoughts and does not represent or endorse the accuracy or reliability of any information's, content or advertisements contained on, distributed through, or linked, downloaded or accessed from any of the services contained on this website, nor the quality of any products, information's or any other material displayed,purchased, or obtained by you as a result of an advertisement or any other information's or offer in or in connection with the services herein.

Wednesday, May 04, 2005

Touch Rugby is 110% better than Hockey!!!

Who says so? I said so... I don't understand why I still go for my hockey trainings religiously knowing that I won't be chosen for one reason or another. And knowing that someone who barely came for any trainings get chosen to play for the league everytime. Do I not deserve the least to play for them?

Oh well, touch was great today. I nearly scored not once, not twice but thrice.. But yes, I was touched at the very last minute.. I was almost there!!! I screamed in disbelief!!! I wanna score.. Urgh.. But worry not! I took revenge.... I touched Mr, Dave and Mr again all at the last minute!!! Hahaha... Isn't revenge so sweet?

Oh ya.. Guess what? Mr ramped into Mel(the new girl who joined last week). She almost choked, I think.. Mr is bad... He ramped into women.. He better not ramped into me in that manner.... He better not..

After everyone was drenching in sweat.. include me my shorts are soaked and so is my shirt but being me, my sweat evaporate fast and so I don't appear as sweaty.. The boys? They sweat like pouring rain... Oh continue the sentence.. After all that sweating off, we called it a night. Greg, Lucy, Andy, Mr and I got a lift from Adyn.

I still can't belief it.. How can all these guys have so much more speed and stamina than me? How do these guys do it? Don't age catch up on them? My.. Maybe they grew up with sports and thus got that speed and stamina in their genes unlike people like me who never knew the joy of sports until we are like 15 or something..

Oh well, just another reason to get out there and win the battle of speed and stamina.. and time for me to get in the shower!

Good night, folks.

No comments: