Disclaimer

My Blog (njunaidah.blogspot.com) is purely based on self opinion and thoughts and does not represent or endorse the accuracy or reliability of any information's, content or advertisements contained on, distributed through, or linked, downloaded or accessed from any of the services contained on this website, nor the quality of any products, information's or any other material displayed,purchased, or obtained by you as a result of an advertisement or any other information's or offer in or in connection with the services herein.

Sunday, May 01, 2005

Labour Day

It's Labour Day... Since I had a great night yesterday, there's hardly any reason to be unhappy. I was on one of my good mood, good day, happy hours days today.. Slept in till 0930hrs. Woke up and made everyone have a laugh as my hair were all standing, and yes I looked funny with my sleepy face with a funny hairstyle.

I practically drag myself around after I showered. Left my place at around noon to meet Mr and get my stuff back home. We caught "Coach Carter" today at 1800hrs at Cineleisure. Wanted to catch the 1600ish slots but was all sold out. So we went to eat first. Whatever the restaurant is called, it's one of those with an okayish service with an okayish to good food kind. We spent about $50 there. We had Italian-'something' it is nice bread toast with mozarella cheese, tomato and salmon as appetizer, then I had Beef Bolagnse(i think i spelt it wrong), Mr wanted to get the American Cheese Burger but it was out, tried ordering the Japanese Mayo Burger then found out it's the buns that they ran out of so he ended up ordering some hotdog meal.. and for dessert, yummy Waffle with Belgium chocolate, hot fudge and chocolate ice-cream with one small piece of mashmallow.. Yummy!!

Then we went to the movie... It's really great.. I love non-fiction based stories, be it movies or books. And this is no exception. It's inspirational, moving and everything.. Touched a lot on emotions, choices, sports+++(includes sportsmanship, sports introduction, and sports rule - in this case, it's basketball), education, decisions, and well... everything you would want to see in life... I wish I could move people to change and inspire them to be better... Maybe I could if I have the confidence and if I'm not that confused myself.

When Coach Carter asked Cruz what he feared most, I asked myself that as well.. I really really don't know what it is that I am afraid of.. When I see how these people survive from day to day, of how far they have gone and then was left alone, confused to make the decision/choices on their own without any guidance. I think I was one of them, I wasn't sure of what I want next after my Os really.. Just that I was really curious about buildings, so I chose to do my diploma on Civil & Environmental Engineering. And now that I've completed my diploma course, I dunno what to do next. I know I want my degree and to work and earn a better life. But how and where to get it, that's the question.

I watched a Hindi VCD with Mas today. It's Kuch Naa Ka Ho this time. It touches on love, as usual.. Well, this one's about one's ability to accept another the way she/he is and not care about his/her past kindda thing. In some ways, it is non-fiction, but in many ways, it is fiction... Oh well, if I go into details, I might end up going on and on about love and its special powers.. Haha..

It probably is because I'm in love. I just can't wait to end my curfew deadline and would be looking forward to many things that I could barely list. One of which is to see for myself how New Zealand really is... And when I'm there, I would love to meet those wonderful people I've heard of.. If you allow me, it's be Mr's parents, and many others..

I would also be looking forward to travel around, to accomplish this.. I need a job, and so does he.. In fact, he would need a job more than me! After travelling, I would probably settle down, lay everything down... No... No.. Am not talking about getting married.. Well, if it happens, it happens.. For now, settling down means living alone.

I hope to be able to live alone, hmm... maybe share an apartment or house with a girlfriend.. in maximum 2 years time. I hope to have my driving lesson by then too.. and maybe have my own car, with a great company to work for.. All this in maximum 4years time.

How does that sound? Realistic, I hope. And I really hope to accomplish all that... That's my goal for the next 5 years. And I'll be working on it, and I will be working REAL hard on it!

For now, I need a good nights' sleep in Mr's arms.. Oh, he's not here.. Oh well, virtual arms, from the look of it.. Haha.. Good night, folks!

No comments: