Disclaimer

My Blog (njunaidah.blogspot.com) is purely based on self opinion and thoughts and does not represent or endorse the accuracy or reliability of any information's, content or advertisements contained on, distributed through, or linked, downloaded or accessed from any of the services contained on this website, nor the quality of any products, information's or any other material displayed,purchased, or obtained by you as a result of an advertisement or any other information's or offer in or in connection with the services herein.

Tuesday, May 03, 2005

Hockey Training @ CCAB

I slept in more and more these days! I woke up just when Mr came over, and he has a glimpse of what my morning hair look like after all the sleep I had, and yes.. the mess on my bed as well.. Oh.. I'm so embarassed....

Then he used my computer, supposingly to do his Covering Letter, but ended up checking his e-mails and such. Oh well, not like I always do what I say I wanna do. Haha.. So no complaints. We left my place around noon to get lunch. I made Mr go via Chris. I am edgy today.. I was irritated without knowing why... We had a really really naughty lunch... We had a 12" pizza to share, then Mr ordered another 12" pizza and i orderend a Tiramisu. I could hardly believe that Mr ate like 1.5 pizzas today.. Oh my... The naugthiest lunch I saw Mr had. Then we went to Coffee Bean to get our usual tea. Almost every staff there know us already.. haha.. Very friendly, I like them.

Then we went back to Chris to watch a DVD. Ended up watching 'American Beauty'. 'We Were Soldiers" can't be played, dunno why.. Then i went off for my training at CCAB. It was nice to see people I know after so long.. haven't been going for much trainings last week. I often see Raiha checking out Mat Nur.. Haha.. Maybe they should be together.. Oh well, not for me to decide. As we walked to the bus stop, I suddenly feel like I'm invinsible, I suddenly feel so lonely and find myself enjoying being something non-existent. The sudden change of my mood, it surprises me more than anyone else sometimes. I feel so unimportant as we walked to the bus stop, my silence means nothing to anyone, my head down with my eyes fixed on the ground doesn't mean a thing to anyone, no one realise my sudden silence or my withdrawal from them. I am that unimportant. I don't exist and won't affect anyone if I ever go missing... That's what I felt as I walked to the bus stop with 3 friends who don't seem to give a damn about me.

Then Steffen called me, made me smile a little as someone actually do remember me, asked me out on Thursday to catch up.... He missed his flight at Manila so he didn't get back till today.. Poor guy! Haha... After like what? Three attempts to catch up, this is finally like almost happening.. But no words of confirmation.. It might not happen like all the previous attempts.. Haha.. Then i texted him saying it's so nice to catch up again, hearing from him after so so long.. And he replied right away, saying i still have the cute voice.. Haha.. Now I know i have a very ugly but adorable voice.. haha..

Oh well, my sudden switch of mood, being edgy, I dunno what are causing them. I guess, like Mr said, it's just the phase of life where you just get so confused and being confused just don't help if you got nowhere to head and look forward to.. I should really be more focused and write out what I want to accomplish, day to day.... and hopefully keep to it.

Good night, folks.

No comments: