Disclaimer

My Blog (njunaidah.blogspot.com) is purely based on self opinion and thoughts and does not represent or endorse the accuracy or reliability of any information's, content or advertisements contained on, distributed through, or linked, downloaded or accessed from any of the services contained on this website, nor the quality of any products, information's or any other material displayed,purchased, or obtained by you as a result of an advertisement or any other information's or offer in or in connection with the services herein.

Saturday, May 14, 2005

Super Saturday

Like the usual Saturdays, I went to teach the two girls.. Been bored though I'm paid. Tuitees not being on their toes much as Mid-Year Exams are over, both of them don't see why I'm still coming to teach.. Oh well, neither can I.. I am not a teacher who knows how to teach a new topic all together, I'm more of a tutor who guide those who were slower or requires coaching to bust up those mathematical skills.

Anyway, I went to Turf City all ready to take on the Under-16 girls.. Oh boy, don't bother to ask who wins.. Those young girls versus the Bucks(I can say all of us are minimum 5 years older except the two golden treasures we have on our team). Tight game considering the age difference, haha.. We lost by a couple though.

Then some of us went over to terrorize the big boys' team. It is great playing with better players who never got sick of giving you tips and pointers to play better. Rugby guys are so well-known for being just that. I got loads of pointers and tips from these two guys who bloody know what they are doing and how to go about doing them. They never shove me aside or anything like that, instead they guide me through, talking to me during the game, getting me involved so I do mistakes to learn from. When I asked them about something, they really get into explaining it and teach you how to do it, step by step complete with reasoning! They are simply great! I truly have fallen in love with the whole BUCKS RFC touch rugby team!!

We played from 4pm till about 6++. Then the boys went for a couple of beers and I just sat there gobbling up all the fries that Mick had bought. Haha.. Oh, and I paid the subs to Richard Z already. Student subs are $50 whilst working adults pay $150. I believe this is for a year. Now, I'm completely broke.. But it is worth every penny being with the Bucks. With the Bucks, it's all about building your own fitness, loads of fun and simply socializing with everyone. All are welcome!!

I had fun, and now am geared for more touch rugby. I have a game in the morning tomorrow, against the Thailand team! I can't wait for that to happen!! Forget Hockey, I am all about touch rugby now. No, am not quiting hockey.. Who says I'm a quitter? I will still be in Hockey, hitting and all.. Just maybe I will be more focussed on touch rugby now since I'm given more acknowledgement in that area.

Gonna head for a well-deserved rest... The bed is calling me...

Good night, folks!

No comments: