Disclaimer

My Blog (njunaidah.blogspot.com) is purely based on self opinion and thoughts and does not represent or endorse the accuracy or reliability of any information's, content or advertisements contained on, distributed through, or linked, downloaded or accessed from any of the services contained on this website, nor the quality of any products, information's or any other material displayed,purchased, or obtained by you as a result of an advertisement or any other information's or offer in or in connection with the services herein.

Tuesday, May 17, 2005

Hockey training

Wake up at the sound of rain drip dropping on the roof, splashing on the ground, the sound of the wind.. Oh... All I want is to sleep the day by... Oh well, I woke up early still....

Went to HV to get Mr's emergency thingy, get lunch at Coffee Bean... Yeah.. We, well actually it's more like Mr, is a true regular customer of Coffee Bean @ HV. I am just the seconder, or shall I say so. Then I got a call... the call I so wanted to get. Not gonna spill the beans out yet.. Let's see what happens when it happens.

Then I went to the internet cafe and do some research.. this and that, then went to Cold Storage to get Mr's new supply of talc powder. Then we went home. And meet again for dinner. We had a naughty piece of dinner at BK. It's really naughty and I'll try my very best to make sure Mr's not gonna eat any naughty stuff for the rest of the week, maybe into next week as well. Then He bought the Economist, classic cover photo! Then we went to Cold Storage again to get supplies for Chris, basically Colgate and body soaps. Then head home, and off I go for my hockey training.

It was an okish training session, I didn't really look forward to it as much as I used to anymore. I don't quite enjoy it anymore. I had lost some sense on enthusiasm for hockey. It wasn't as exciting or fun anymore. Oh well, we played an hour of just games. I wasn't playing any better, just a few good pressure and tackles. But that was it. I screwed up everything else. Oh well.. Not my day for hockey, I guess.

It was still good sweating it all out, though. That's about the best thing to come out with from any sports. You simply sweat everything off and just walk home stinking. Haha..

I need to see her tomorrow. Oh my, I'm so sore and tired! Lucky the appointment with her is in the afternoon, 2pm... I'd probably sleep walk if it's in the morning. Stragely though, my body is tired but my eyes are fresh and my mind is active. In other words, I can't quite make myself sleep now. Ermm.. Maybe I'll attempt to write a composition and type myself to sleep. Hehe..

Good night, darlings!

No comments: