Disclaimer

My Blog (njunaidah.blogspot.com) is purely based on self opinion and thoughts and does not represent or endorse the accuracy or reliability of any information's, content or advertisements contained on, distributed through, or linked, downloaded or accessed from any of the services contained on this website, nor the quality of any products, information's or any other material displayed,purchased, or obtained by you as a result of an advertisement or any other information's or offer in or in connection with the services herein.

Thursday, May 26, 2005

Another day of my life...

Sorry for the many days of silence with no updates. A few things happened in my absence from blogging.

The weekend before I was offered a job was wisely spent. Went to watch the Hurricanes against the Crusaders on Saturday. Hurricanes was robbed as Mr would say with a 47-8 score. My Sunday was dedicated for my big extended family. Wasn't much of the weekend I had in mind. The kids are running wild!!! Nadiah was constantly asking for more than what she gets. The rest were all just being kids.

I find Hilmy really good at handling kids younger than him. He's learning to give in a whole lot. I can't help smiling when I saw the protectiveness of a brother in him when Shahril pulled and hit Nayli. He sided his sister and told his mama that Shahril pulled his sister. That is such a sight!!

Monday came and it's time for me to send Mariam home, I then saw the jealousy and possessiveness in Hilmy. He played with my fingers and asked me why I am going with them and not him. Why I am going with Shahril and not follow him home. He is seriously so so cute!

Tuesday was another day spent with Mas and her two kids. The kids are now closer with me. It is good, but bad at the same time. It just means that if Mas refuse to carry Nayli, she will turn to me and asked me to carry her. And may I remind you, she is about 18kg. She lost about 4 kg when she fell sick and had her asthma attack.

Wednesday.. the day I was offered a job. I found myself so so deeply in love with the Bucks RFC!! Mr and I went to Dubliner to watch The State of Origin- Queensland vs New South Wales. The whole bucks team followed. It was really great and felt very warm and welcoming, I felt like it was a family gathering.. It was really great! After sometime, I started giving everyone a back massage. Just felt like doing so as a way to say thank you to all of them who made my day! I am the happiest girl that day! And I'm in love all over again with the Bucks RFC!

Today, Mr picked me up, can you believe it? He didn't slept the whole night! He stayed to watch Liverpool vs AC Milan! Then I met my bestfriend, Sharm. I didn't know I actually missed talking to her that much till we actually sat and talked the whole evening!

We spoke about everything that had happened/is happening in our lives. We shared the same ground most of the time. And I truly enjoyed talking to her. Our friendship is something I truly treasure. She is one of the few girlfriends whom I liked talking to. She is one different woman. We are so different yet the same, so similar yet so different.

And.. I felt really good today. Everything that happened last year, last month, last week, yesterday and today is just meant to happen, and I will not run away from it. Instead, I will deal with it no matter how hard it is to deal with it. I will be strong and stay strong.

Oh, I love Mr... I may not be sure of where we are going, but I'm going to enjoy our moments together while it lasts. You will always have that special place in my heart, the exact place where I'll belong in your heart. I love you xxx.

No comments: