Disclaimer

My Blog (njunaidah.blogspot.com) is purely based on self opinion and thoughts and does not represent or endorse the accuracy or reliability of any information's, content or advertisements contained on, distributed through, or linked, downloaded or accessed from any of the services contained on this website, nor the quality of any products, information's or any other material displayed,purchased, or obtained by you as a result of an advertisement or any other information's or offer in or in connection with the services herein.

Sunday, January 31, 2010

Since my last entry...

Assalammu'alaikum readers.. I hope your weekend has been great and all is well so far.

Since my last entry, I've been overloaded with work, and had left me with little time. I made a few new friends at work, found a proper place to do my prayers... And I heard one too many political views in the office, which can be a little terrifying but i believe it's all good..

More or less, my days are now 49% work, 16% self leisure (spending time with great people, family, friends, lone riding, etc) and remaining 35% at home eating, resting, lazing and sleeping.. Almost routine.. And I'm kindda starting to be tired of it.. Which made me reluctant to either go to work or to go home, or both. Weird but true.

Life in a complicated relationship with D, blade expert, Mystery, SmartPants, Handyman, Fisherman, and Notorious seemed to be okay so far... And somehow, today.. I got myself in the fear zone yet again... I dunno why... I just felt afraid, afraid of having things to go wrong, more afraid of being the wrong one... Having parents to tell everything bad about their child is not making things any better.... What if he change his mind about me? What if the theory I wanted to be proven wrong is right?

All I want is happiness that last a lifetime... Problem is, do I deserve it?

No comments: