Disclaimer

My Blog (njunaidah.blogspot.com) is purely based on self opinion and thoughts and does not represent or endorse the accuracy or reliability of any information's, content or advertisements contained on, distributed through, or linked, downloaded or accessed from any of the services contained on this website, nor the quality of any products, information's or any other material displayed,purchased, or obtained by you as a result of an advertisement or any other information's or offer in or in connection with the services herein.

Monday, January 18, 2010

1st day of Site Life

Assalammu'alaikum valued readers and beloved friends. Hope you all had a fabulous day so far.
 
It's my first day of site life.. I haven't found a proper place to do my prayers just as yet. All Kolia here.. No Landy and I feel a little out of place and somehow.. Alone.. But I like that. At least noone would have anything much to say about me... 
 
I ended up emailing LXA for tips and refreshment on the softwares I used to operate on a daily basis. 11months of hibernation and my mind get a little rusty on the procedures and steps to take...
 
I just can't wait to put in my full force.. With the temporaty notebook, it's a bit of a hassle, and needless to say.. Uber slow speed, that I can easily fall asleep...
 
May Allah give me more guidance to go through all the obstacles and challenges that he has set out for me to be a better person. And may everyone be granted better health and wealth.
 
I miss my blade expert.. In such need to blade and release all these tension and stress..
 
Shall we??
 
As I wait for your answer, I shall say goodbye.. Until next time.

Wassalam.