Disclaimer

My Blog (njunaidah.blogspot.com) is purely based on self opinion and thoughts and does not represent or endorse the accuracy or reliability of any information's, content or advertisements contained on, distributed through, or linked, downloaded or accessed from any of the services contained on this website, nor the quality of any products, information's or any other material displayed,purchased, or obtained by you as a result of an advertisement or any other information's or offer in or in connection with the services herein.

Friday, January 01, 2010

Strange Feelings

Assalammu'alaikum my readers... I hope all of you have had a good day so far... 

I've been having strange feelings lately.. I took an afternoon nap from noon till about 6 in the evening. I felt so super duper drained out, in need to recuperate to regain the much energy lost from I dunno what I did the past week.  


I woke up with a text from Mr Nice Guy... This time, he compared himself with the retired King.. Sigh.. I really dunno what to say anymore.. I dun wanna give up. But I have nothing else in mind except give up. Speechless is the word... 


Sat down and spoke to my parents.. Of little things that I sometimes forget to ask.. I asked my mom of her kampung and its location.. It happens to be the same as fisherman's & biker's hometown.. I didn't know they all come from the small town, really.. What a small world, indeed eh?


I have been reflecting... And I figured, I should just stop bothering about what others has to say about me, because what matters most is what I think about myself. 

All those aside, I'm looking forward to many more days of a great year ahead... 2010, I'm ready for you... for the challenges that Allah has for me, I am ready...


Wassalam.

No comments: