Disclaimer

My Blog (njunaidah.blogspot.com) is purely based on self opinion and thoughts and does not represent or endorse the accuracy or reliability of any information's, content or advertisements contained on, distributed through, or linked, downloaded or accessed from any of the services contained on this website, nor the quality of any products, information's or any other material displayed,purchased, or obtained by you as a result of an advertisement or any other information's or offer in or in connection with the services herein.

Friday, January 01, 2010

2010

Assalammu'alaikum my beloved readers. May the new year brings more joy and happiness, increase your wealth and improve your health.

I spent my new year eve at my aunt's place at Bdk for my religious classes. Introductory itself has brought a lot of realization and opened up my mind.

Mr Nice Guy kept messaging me accusing my blade expert to be the cause of my coldness towards him.. I simply give up... Honestly, why all these unnecessary angry, annoying & provoking... I dunno why I bothered to reply in the first place, when i knew nothing will change.. the blame game will always be on its repeat telecast...

Anyways, i dunno how many times I have to repeat myself, that my blade expert has got nothing to do with my conversations with Mr Nice Guy, neither is he involved in any way. Mr Nice Guy, is still that someone I hoped and prayed will change for the better one day.. That will never change. What changed is within me. I stopped giving him anymore chances not because I dun have anymore feelings, but I stopped giving him anymore chances because I came to realize that nothing changed, in fact, he got worse with the amount of chances that I have given. That hurt me too much. Thus, I decide to just put it to a stop. As said before, enough is enough.

As my sisters and children came over on the first day of 2010, I came to realize that a better year is ahead of me. I shall start afresh and new. I wanna upgrade and improve myself to be a better person.

A good year is ahead. Dream big and have faith. Your dreams will come true - if not all or entirely, a tiny bit of it will come true. Looking forward to many tomorrows to come.

May I be given the strength to go through all the challenges in life....

Wassalam.






No comments: