Disclaimer

My Blog (njunaidah.blogspot.com) is purely based on self opinion and thoughts and does not represent or endorse the accuracy or reliability of any information's, content or advertisements contained on, distributed through, or linked, downloaded or accessed from any of the services contained on this website, nor the quality of any products, information's or any other material displayed,purchased, or obtained by you as a result of an advertisement or any other information's or offer in or in connection with the services herein.

Thursday, January 07, 2010

Things are getting better

Assalammu'alaikum beloved readers and treasured friends. I hope your day has been filled with lots of love and happiness and may it continue to fill your many days to come.

It seems to me that things are slowly working out... I went for an interview, I was even tested! I had to do one drawing in half an hour. I didnt quite complete it, and was told, "Ok, enough, follow me now."

I was pretty sure I flopped, but instead, he said to me, "Congratulations. I hope you'd be happy to join us, and I hope to work with you. Would Monday, 18th be a good day for you to start?"

I was shocked, surprised, and needless to say, speechlessly overwhelmed with happiness. Finally, a job... Contract, but it's possibly 4yr long contract. And I'd be entitled to annual bonuses.. I haven't seen the full contract terms.. I was too happy and didn't even ask any crucial questions pertaining the job. I just hope I can do a good job, and up to or exceed their expectations.

I'm still blushing over what happened on Monday actually... Can't seemed to believe that all the good things are starting to happen.. It seems to me, that I'm gonna settle down afterall.. With the job coming in, I just hope to settle my debts, in like a year or two.. and then start saving up for you know what.. And just well... settle down, i guess..

This would mean, for a year or two, I'd be just splurging on repaying my debts, so I can clear them all... And then divert all the monies to my savings account thereafter. Somehow, I can't seem to wait for all my plans to happen..

I just hope this time, it simply work.. Otherwise, my dad will have to do what he don't really like to do.. And with him telling me that this would be my last chance to try on my own, it just means to say, he has some kind of confidence that this might just be the one for me.

I just want an honest, loyal, and genuine relationship. With this, I had been asked by someone, why I chose him. And I had to say, " Why go for looks, when we all will be looking crumpled with all the wrinkles and wont be looking as good as you would be looking now? Why go for wealth, when you can't exactly bring wealth to your grave or buy the ticket to heaven with the amount of money you have? Why go for academic qualifications when you can't exactly use it as a ticket to heaven?"

And so someone continued to ask, "Then what are you looking for? Why did you choose him over the many others?"

"Because I felt right. He made me feel alright despite the many humps and obstacles that I had to go through. He made me realise that I'm definitely not the worst. His good sense of humour.. I guess great communication that we had established, has made us closer."

Love is indeed a very complex topic.. It come unexpectedly..

And I came to fall in love with this some... in its lyrics, it said, "You made it easy as 1,2,3,4,. One thing, to do, three words, for you. I love you"

And I truly had falled in love...

I really hope all goes well from here on..

Wassalam.

No comments: