Disclaimer

My Blog (njunaidah.blogspot.com) is purely based on self opinion and thoughts and does not represent or endorse the accuracy or reliability of any information's, content or advertisements contained on, distributed through, or linked, downloaded or accessed from any of the services contained on this website, nor the quality of any products, information's or any other material displayed,purchased, or obtained by you as a result of an advertisement or any other information's or offer in or in connection with the services herein.

Saturday, January 16, 2010

What is in my Mind?

Assalammu'alaikum everyone. I hope the past week has been great for you, and may the weekend be greater for all of you.

I had a very emotional Friday... I started feeling the pinch on Wednesday. So, naturally when someone calls me to get things done, I said yes so I'd forget. I went down to site to sign my appointment letter.. And on thursday, I went home right after babysitting to have dinner and have a chat with my parents, and then I met NH & D for pumpet session. As we get to the rest area, NH started interviewing D and it kindda felt warm telling her how I get to know D. It felt awkwardly nice that it actually sounded classic. We just got stuck to each other, didn't we?  Haha...

Then came Friday... My heart felt empty and full at the same time.. I felt confused, down, but hyped.. I dunno why my eyes became watery as I bid my goodbyes.. I couldn't seem to kiss him enough.. As I parted away, closing the door behind me, I felt a sharp pain hitting my mind... I did not look back, I head off to the elevator.. As I entered... I was an inch closer to breakdown, and texted my blade expert.. I couldn't help it.. And when I got to my bike, my tears greeted my cheeks.. I closed my eyes, and I saw him. His innocent face looking back at me wondering why I am crying... I felt lonely... I felt like I couldn't get him off my mind. 


I wiped my tears away, and head home. I hugged my mom, and told her I am missing him too much that I cried. My dad looked on, and said I'd get over it soon. Then Ummie texted me and asked me to come over. I went over, my mind filled with one too many things. I kept telling her my mind's heavy, so much in my mind that I dunno what is occupying the space. He wasn't the only one in my mind. There's something else. But I couldnt tell what it was.


As I leave her house, I texted quikslvr, it's been 2 or more solid months since I last saw the ARC clan. Quikslvr, Izecubez, Alam and redx still there, so I headed down to wash away whatever that is bothering my mind. Alam was a little shocked at my new image. And they all said Alhamdullilah, only to be greeted by the bandaged leg figurine by the window. Hahaha.. Soon alpinestar & hybrid came along, and later shadantao came along. After what it seemed like hours, we decide to split and head home. 


I felt a little out of place but welcomed and at ease being with the ARC clan again. I then head down to Calt's AXS to get the E-Day License, bt to my dismay, the service is only available from 6am to midnight. 

I headed home and rest my my body on my bed, switched my lappie on.. Saw some old friends online, and we catched up a little. One of my friends had just given up with my species. I couldn't say much but to just listen to him pulling my species down. After a short while, I switch my lappie down and slept through.

Oh, Mystery asked me to company him for his friend's house warming today. Hee.. I miss Mystery... It's been about two weeks since I last mentioned him, hasn't it? How time flies... And so, I'm gonna meet more of his friends... I'm so honoured... & I'm feeling all shy.. hahaha.. 


I am so looking forward to seeing Mystery again... Indeed, I miss him a lot... I hope Mystery can make me forget about my baby J... 

Somehow deep down, I gotta feeling.. That tonight's gonna be a good good night... ;)

No comments: