Disclaimer

My Blog (njunaidah.blogspot.com) is purely based on self opinion and thoughts and does not represent or endorse the accuracy or reliability of any information's, content or advertisements contained on, distributed through, or linked, downloaded or accessed from any of the services contained on this website, nor the quality of any products, information's or any other material displayed,purchased, or obtained by you as a result of an advertisement or any other information's or offer in or in connection with the services herein.

Monday, January 04, 2010

Jumpy Jumpy Heartbeat

Assalammua'alaikum my precious readers & friends. I hope you all have had a wonderful day...

My hearts been jumping all day today.. One because she felt loved, and important. Two because another employment agency called up. Three because one agency said she's arranging an interview possibly on Wednesday or Thursday. Four because parents gave me this delighted face upon my return. Five because her finances are running haywire.

The last one is actually the first thing that made my heart all jumpy. Things get all entangled up due to my finances. I dunno why everything came crumbling down and working out all at the same time, making my heart even more jumpy than ever before.

It almost felt like I'm gonna get heart attack of some kind. At some point, I did feel like fainting. Too good a news, it seems. I seriously dunno what I am experiencing right now.

I do note that my words are also jumpy... I dunno why, the things in my mind are jumpy.. Everything seems jumpy.. Just that right now, I can't differentiate the excited jumpy, the nervous jumpy, the panic jumpy, or the happy jumpy... Because it all seemed the same to me now.. I just jump around to rid off the jumpy feeling only to feel more need to jump some more. Geesh..

And every tick of the clock makes me wanna jump even more.. Ooooo Lala... 

Jumping off till next time,
Wassalam.

No comments: