Disclaimer

My Blog (njunaidah.blogspot.com) is purely based on self opinion and thoughts and does not represent or endorse the accuracy or reliability of any information's, content or advertisements contained on, distributed through, or linked, downloaded or accessed from any of the services contained on this website, nor the quality of any products, information's or any other material displayed,purchased, or obtained by you as a result of an advertisement or any other information's or offer in or in connection with the services herein.

Sunday, January 10, 2010

Contented

Assalammu'alaikum everyone... I hope your weekend has been fabulous and may more happiness and joy continue to envelope your day ahead.

I had a great time last night. A really great evening spent. Smart Pants fetched me at 1830hrs. Well, he actually arrived at 1815hrs. I was dressed in my white songket clad with grey scarf and creamy clutch bag. And he was in all black. Sweeeettttt~

We took the car out and went down to the wedding dinner at C1. We were rather too early - barely anyone there just as yet. So we sat down a block away to have a chat while waiting for more people to fill up the seats.

We enjoyed the music and all, the food's okay, and then it's time to take photos... This was like so WOAH. Six or Seven cameramen attacked us.. I have absolutely no idea which camera to look at. Flashes flashes... Ooo La La... Va Voom.. We made an exit off the wedding reception.

We then head down to Lin's place to collect my orders.. And oh my.. I was welcomed like a celebrity... And Smart Pants got lots of compliments too.. Haha... It was kindda funny.. But I enjoyed it... It's not always that I get this kindda treatment, ya know. My white songket must have been too gorgeous for me. Hee...  Kak J couldn't stop snapping my photo away, she took a photo of me and Smart Pants too.. That I must have!! It looked gorgeously romantic. BNW couple~ Ain't that Swweeeettttttt??

I could see Smart Pants boring himself out.. So I tried to find ways to make a quick exit. And once done, we start to think of places to just chill and have a long chat. We went off to the destinated location, and started talking. I truly enjoy the whole conversation. And I felt more loved, and love to love even more. I felt contented to have Smart Pants.

And today, my mom went to ask if Mr Handyman could come over to do up the light and piping. She said since noone's gonna be home, maybe can get it done today.. then after awhile, dad came to me and said it won't be nice for him to come by and end up alone with me. Haha... Funny parents. Dad went on to say, "I trust him, I trust you. I dun trust the neighbours. I dun want them to go around saying things that neither you nor him did."

And so my dad is just afraid of rumours that may rise a degree of doubt within him. Mom went on to say, "No choice, got to wait until he's ready to meet us la.. but I really need my lights and pipe to work fine.." I have no idea what that is suppose to mean, but I guess mom's just anxious to see him herself. Dad must have told what he thinks of him, and made mom a lil excited in some sense. I dunno...

Anyways, Mr Nice Guy, following the msg you sent me... I'm doing very well, thank you.

With that, I am looking forward to meeting someone... And I am excited. Haha..

Until the next post,
Wassalam

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Alhamdulillah.........I'm Happy 4 you... All the best in evrything u do. N congratz on yor new job...
Assalamualaikum...... Jenggoz11

Jun Yusof said...

Wassalam mu'alaik.

Thanks. Same to you.