Disclaimer

My Blog (njunaidah.blogspot.com) is purely based on self opinion and thoughts and does not represent or endorse the accuracy or reliability of any information's, content or advertisements contained on, distributed through, or linked, downloaded or accessed from any of the services contained on this website, nor the quality of any products, information's or any other material displayed,purchased, or obtained by you as a result of an advertisement or any other information's or offer in or in connection with the services herein.

Monday, January 18, 2010

What a Sunday~~

Assalammu'alaikum readers & friends. I hope the weekend's been great for you and your family, and I hope all of you are blessed with great health & wealth.

I spent my Sunday feeling very lost. I woke up about thrice throughout my sleep. When I finally do, I felt so lost, I walked zombied into the kitchen not knowing what I wanted to do. My tummy hurts, so my mom asked if I want her to arrange for a massage, I agreed in silence.

I felt more lost the moment my sister and the kids head off home... With only me and my mom, we ended having our much needed private chats.. and mom started off conveying what dad had told her about Mystery.. All sounds good so far.

After the afternoon prayers, we headed down to SA3 for my massage with Grand2. Oh I felt like new after that much needed massage. Then I had a tiff with dad.. And we ended up in silence the whole journey back home.

We got home in time for the evening prayers, and after I was done, I went out to Mus. Something familiar caught my eye.. But I refuse to give an opportunity for unwanted scene thus avoided complete contact. Say what you want, because you're a TONA, whatever you say will become irrelevant. And I'm glad you got him in your territory, I hope you can keep him within your radar and stopped him from straying or get into other people's territory.. You probably have to tell him that if he does get out of radar, he will be executed. Actions speaks louder bro.. Seriously, I'm so relieved that I got out of it swiftly..

I got into a lot of excitement and anxiety, so much so I had to meet D and calm myself down. Haha... All these twirl made me so jumpy... And all I need right now is sleep, which I can't seem to get my mind to do it..

A very very busy week is ahead of me.. And I'm so gonna miss everyone especially... Oh well, you know who you are.. Chances are, I might only get to see you once the entire week... Oh boy... I'm so gonna miss you.. But oh well.. Like mom told me once.. "Better to refrain, and get it when it's really yours, then to sample what's forbidden only to find out it's not yours to keep."

My sister said (out of the blue), "Only those who really loves you would abide by the proper rules and do what they should before doing what they wanted with you. Remember Cinta Syurga? Jodoh ada tiga. Choose wisely."

What I wanted is something that comes with a lot of humps, hurdles, setbacks, challenges, and always, one too many tests. Only the one who's meant to be will persevere till the end. And I always pray for continual guidance to get to where I had always wanted to be. To end up with him who's meant to be mine, and reap all the benefits that I've yearned for. And I really want it to last till Hereafter.. May my prayers be answered.

Wassalam.

No comments: