Disclaimer

My Blog (njunaidah.blogspot.com) is purely based on self opinion and thoughts and does not represent or endorse the accuracy or reliability of any information's, content or advertisements contained on, distributed through, or linked, downloaded or accessed from any of the services contained on this website, nor the quality of any products, information's or any other material displayed,purchased, or obtained by you as a result of an advertisement or any other information's or offer in or in connection with the services herein.

Thursday, December 31, 2009

Think ahead....

Assalam alaik my friends... May your morning be filled with smiles to spread along the happiness throughout the day ahead.

Sometimes I wonder what others are thinking when they go around accusing and assuming... I mean I dunno why some people now thinks that my blade expert is someone I'm dating or seeing.. I dunno why people around are still having that mentality that if a girl befriends a boy, it has to be BGR.. Why? Can't it just be an innocent friendship built?

I dun befriend every guy with the intention to make him my boyfriend. I have far much better things to think of, and I am far better than that. I grew up with boys, and naturally, I get along better with boys as compared to my own kind. I enjoy the company of Adam as compared to Eve, but that doesn't mean I am less of an Eve or leaning to become an Adam.

Besides, my blade expert is not someone I just knew, I've known him for quite sometime already, and it has been a long time since we catch up, and perhaps I never mentioned him before using the term "blade expert" because I never knew he was into blading until recently. True, there're chemistry between us, but that does not automatically means that we will end up together. Neither me nor my blade expert had discussed this possibility, which goes to say that our focus is just on friendship and not a serious relationship. Obviously it does not mean that a serious relationship will not be built, but it just simply mean that we are not exactly thinking of that at this moment. Who knows what will happen in 5years time anyway?

And Mr Nice Guy texted me again.. I dunno why it seems that he never thinks before expressing... true he never beat anyone especially a woman, then why say to hurt? I could have done the same too... And say things like, "Oh I never meant what I said", but hey, I've said what I said, and I've hurt someone whether I like it or not and there's no way that I can take back the words that I've said to someone, can I?

Mr Nice Guy has been doing this spitting and licking back his spit, hoping he can just cover up the spitting by doing just that. I'm sorry, Mr Nice Guy. It doesnt work like that. It's either to get straight up and admit your fault, stop blaming everyone else, and start making do with what you have done and think deeper and find out what you can do to redeem your mistake or just stop/end it without provoking further. You dun spit, and lick back only to spit it all back out because it is just too hard. You either spit, walk away, or spit and come back to clean up the mess properly using tissue or a mop. Get it?

I am trying to make you see what I see, but you refuse to see and learn. Time to wake up, Mr Nice Guy. And please think before you speak. And think before you react. You're not at an age to act on impulse and get away with it.

Stop asking or telling me that there are better men out there. It is obvious because there are better men in every men. It's just up to the man to bring out the better man in him. Anyone can be the better man, and anyone can be the best of the best. At the end of the day, it's really up to the individual.And that includes yourself. You can be a better man.

Wassalam.

No comments: