Disclaimer

My Blog (njunaidah.blogspot.com) is purely based on self opinion and thoughts and does not represent or endorse the accuracy or reliability of any information's, content or advertisements contained on, distributed through, or linked, downloaded or accessed from any of the services contained on this website, nor the quality of any products, information's or any other material displayed,purchased, or obtained by you as a result of an advertisement or any other information's or offer in or in connection with the services herein.

Thursday, August 04, 2005

Can't Sleep..

I can't sleep, so I figured I might as well write my blog out to update everyone on my progress of whatever you may want to hear.

Today I found out that only men can suffer from colour-blindness, or so say my site supervisor Mike Tan. According to him, well he said it vaguely, men has some things that women don't (everyone knows that one, I believe) in nature. Also it is often related to a deficiency of some vitamins, he don't know what Vitamins.. pphhh..

And I also found out that noone's spared by the rotten apple's foul mouth. My site supervisor said that he got it hard from her as well.. He was wary of me( maybe because I'm the same race and religion as the rotten apple- what a shame!) at first, well.. I don't blame him. Who would trust anyone after being stabbed at the back? After talking and being out with me- for work purposes- he gathered that I was a totally opposite of the rotten apple and start opening up a little on the little secrets. Well, what have you got to say about someone earning close or even $2K but expected someone who earns less than $900 to pay for her lunch? Well, that's what the rotten apple is. She even voiced out- jokingly or not- that she would expect me to pay for her lunch one day. Like as if I've got nothing better else to pay for. She seriously have too many time in her hand to be informing people's wife about the husband's whereabouts, creating some unneccessary nuisanse to all affected parties. Making accusations, strong tensions and great friction among many others, I guess there are a few classified people who might do this: Those who don't know they are creating these are maybe still young and hadn't seen anything, short termed thinking of revenge maybe. Another are those who knows what they are creating, are probably evil humans. Another is probably someone who hadn't seen anything and think that by doing it, they rule the world. Or someone who had too much time in the hand and is desperate to see some drama in front of them.

Other than that, I'm fine at work. However, I have a feeling that bad words about me are going around, as the director seemed to be wary of my work. Seemed to be focusing on me and the work I've been doing. I mean checking is fine, but intensively? I dunno, this is afterall my first serious job.

Didn't go for touch today, work and tired, and yet I'm still wide awake. Someone, please knock me out.. I need to sleep...!

No comments: