Disclaimer

My Blog (njunaidah.blogspot.com) is purely based on self opinion and thoughts and does not represent or endorse the accuracy or reliability of any information's, content or advertisements contained on, distributed through, or linked, downloaded or accessed from any of the services contained on this website, nor the quality of any products, information's or any other material displayed,purchased, or obtained by you as a result of an advertisement or any other information's or offer in or in connection with the services herein.

Friday, August 12, 2005

Update on Stress Level

The stress particles in my blood is shown to be its highest of all time. This requires immediate attention and action. High stress level in blood can cause mental disruption, mental illness, and blur clarity in brain knowledge. Please keep your stress level low.

Hey there, beloved readers. Fret not, am not mad yet. Maybe just a little. But now all under control. Thanks to my easy self entertainment humour. Anyways, lots of work today... Done 23 carparks in a day, am I wonderwoman or superwoman?

I am neither, I need rescue instead! Nothing's done yet... And I'm freaking everything out. Now I can't sleep due to stress thoughts. My sore throat coming back.. My cough has gotten worse.. My mind felt like it needs more space and about to explode out my skull any moment soon. Probably it would in my sleep. What a gruesome death that would be.. Eww....

Okay I shall not delay your time reading my crappy, stressful and mixed up post. You are all dismissed, please come back when you think I'm in better health. Thank You. Am listening to U2. It can help me relax a bit better and faster. But oh well, that's just me.

Okay now. Auf Wiedersehen. Bye. Adios. Bis Bald. See you again. Ola. Okay.. Daa.. DISMISS...

No comments: