Disclaimer

My Blog (njunaidah.blogspot.com) is purely based on self opinion and thoughts and does not represent or endorse the accuracy or reliability of any information's, content or advertisements contained on, distributed through, or linked, downloaded or accessed from any of the services contained on this website, nor the quality of any products, information's or any other material displayed,purchased, or obtained by you as a result of an advertisement or any other information's or offer in or in connection with the services herein.

Wednesday, August 17, 2005

Touch Rugby Training

I was pretty excited on coming for training today, it just seemed like the first time all over again. Sort of miss all the trainings for the past month.

Running around, ran out of breath, out of steam, but still never did thought of giving up.. even after knowing that I just snapped my ankle, I kept running... And so, I sprained my ankle now, just what i needed, huh?

Went home, and i dunno why i asked my dad to make it better... I was just bitting off whatever pillow i could grab from the sofa and screamed in silence from that touch that kills me.. Ah.. My first time spraining my ankle, and urgh.. It hurts, almost killed me. And, i couldnt even find a bandage that looks presentable enough to go to work with. So, just a rug for now. Holds my ankle nice for now. Wonder how big my ankle can go by morning....

Just hope the management sees it and let me go home early.. Hahaha.. I wish so.. But then again, nothing to do at home... It would be so horribly boring...

ermm... I'd really rather stay in the office... Maybe I would come in late...

No comments: