Disclaimer

My Blog (njunaidah.blogspot.com) is purely based on self opinion and thoughts and does not represent or endorse the accuracy or reliability of any information's, content or advertisements contained on, distributed through, or linked, downloaded or accessed from any of the services contained on this website, nor the quality of any products, information's or any other material displayed,purchased, or obtained by you as a result of an advertisement or any other information's or offer in or in connection with the services herein.

Sunday, July 31, 2005

Busy.... busy....

Yes, ladies and gentlemen.... I have been busy.. Totally digging into the load of work given to me.. Apparently, one of my identified colleague has been spreading unneccessary rumours about me and my victimized collegue... What a pity... But that's life.. and I guess this is a common situation to be in the working life..

And so the game of words began.. I played it down, playing "I dunno a thing that's going on" role.. And the identified collegue of mine really thinks I'm easy to play with. So I lead her on... Wait and see what I can do to play her game on herself in time to come. Like the famous malay saying goes, "As clever as the squirrel can find his way to jump, he'll fall down to the ground too." (Sepandai-pandainye tupai melompat, akhirnya akan jatuh ke tanah jua).

As far as I am concerned, I will not be the victim. And will not let myself be the victim. Instead, I'll let her head burst to know that I'm not affected by a bit.. I love this game, just that it can be extremely risky at times. But ample time before that will happen, I think.

Anyway, Mr has arrived London. And oh.. The Touch League has been called off the past two weeks.. Though yesterday was just the perfect weather to play on... Was really disappointed over the cancellation yesterday, but Bucks made up for it today. We had a run around this morning.. God, my stamina and speed is way gone.. The result of not going for training.. My oh my.. I've got plenty to do to catch up on that now.. Oh dear...

I wonder how Mr is catching up on his health and fitness.. Now and in time to come.. He'll just have to make do with his work.. Maybe he can run to work.. haha.. Hey, Sir.. You gotta lose that belly when you come back to me, so that my arms can go around you when I hug you, okay.. You better.. hehehe....

My pay hadn't come yet.. So I'll be poor the next few days till my pay cheque lay itself on my table.. till then, I'm out of cash.. So poor.. Life oh life.. But I'm still smiling, coz i've got people I love and who loves me around me...

I'm having the painful sore throat, a bit of cough.. and terrible headache today.. So horrible... I had to cancell my tuition slot at 4 pm. Sometimes I wonder about some friends I've got, no money, yet they can still enjoy the expensive side of life... I wonder how that works sometime. Maybe people pay for them, but can you really go out without a single cent on you? What if something happen? Will you really let yourself be stranded alone with no cash? I can never do that.. The one reason why I hate to go out when I'm broke.. Even if someone swear on his/her life to pay for my everything..

I need to start counting my blessings.. and maybe I should start minding my own business.. But when I do that, I start to dream of things I dream of everyday.. Easy life, well-maintained family, cars, beautiful houses, my dream family, my dream life... Life is about a dream eh... I think so I am... I dream so I become.. I shall dream of more realistic ones now.. Like passing my BTT for my car license.. I have to get that one.... I need that! Pray for me... I need it...

I'll try write more in time to come, have been so totally lazy and unmotivated to write for abit.. Maybe lack of response... But i'm contented with what I have.. I love you, all my readers out there... and well... You.. and yes.. you too... c",)

No comments: