Disclaimer

My Blog (njunaidah.blogspot.com) is purely based on self opinion and thoughts and does not represent or endorse the accuracy or reliability of any information's, content or advertisements contained on, distributed through, or linked, downloaded or accessed from any of the services contained on this website, nor the quality of any products, information's or any other material displayed,purchased, or obtained by you as a result of an advertisement or any other information's or offer in or in connection with the services herein.

Saturday, August 06, 2005

Bucks vs SRC

We lost, 5-9.. but it was a great game nonetheless. Got my playing jersey, gonna get my polo next week.. Will try get hold of Mr's set. The game was fine the first half, except for me... I was terribly terrible, dropping the ball, not marking my man, running and falling apart... urgh.. Bring on the heat within my body. Was down right irritated and frustrated at my own mistakes.

The second half, I was getting back the momentum of playing it, being dummy half, passing it right, was there when needed... But the referee was a wanker, so chatty, so cranky- tell you why.. He's from Wanderers, that's why... He even called for "Phantom" whatever that means...

At the last quarter of the game, Greg Thorpe refereed us... We were on our faster side, but needed a better defense and more quality finishes to do a score. We are getting closer to that one, so no worries.. And I lost my favorite bottle! Urgh... Who the hell took it? Must be a unintended mixed up or something.. I can get another one anyway..

Then we finished a great game with lots of beer(not lots lots, I only had 2 mugs). But averagely, everyone had about 3-4 mugs each.. Let me see if I remembered who was with us drinking... Ermmm.. There was Eddy, Mick, Paul(I always called him Aaron- they so look alike!), his brother(didn't get his name), Gavin, Helen, Ken, Ken's daughter(didn't know how to spell it), me, Roxy's brother(also forgot what's his name), Roxy, her girlfriend, Cam, Dave, Greg, Adam(Andy's son), Andy.. I think that's about all..

I was quiet, being a listening person.. Didn't talk much at all.. Was just sitting there listening, drinking my beer, going to the loo... Talk only when I am talked to.. Well, the only time I talked a lot to them, is when we are at Brewerkz or a bar/pub... I get talkative with the existence of vodka redbull or wine.. Not beer because for one- I am not a big fan of beer, second - Beer don't do wonders to me, just maybe blech a lot or urinate a lot, third, am not a HUGE fan of BEER...

Then Andy and Adam left, followed by Cam and Helen, then Eddy, didn't notice when Gavin left, Then Roxy and gang left with Dave... then Ken and his daughter, and then the three of us, Greg and me took the shuttle service to Clementi and Mick took a cab home. Greg, Mick and Ken are going down to Club Street to Balincos(I think so..).

I am so blur now, not knowing anything.. Too much work on my mind, I guess.. Urgh.. I wish I can just go to sleep and wake up with all my work done up.. Wouldn't it be nice...?

Ah... I need to shake off the things on my mind!! Someone, knock me out... PLEASE....

No comments: