Disclaimer

My Blog (njunaidah.blogspot.com) is purely based on self opinion and thoughts and does not represent or endorse the accuracy or reliability of any information's, content or advertisements contained on, distributed through, or linked, downloaded or accessed from any of the services contained on this website, nor the quality of any products, information's or any other material displayed,purchased, or obtained by you as a result of an advertisement or any other information's or offer in or in connection with the services herein.

Saturday, August 27, 2005

Lovely, Tired, Sprained, but still lovely nonetheless...

Weekend update.

Friday, 26th August 2005.

Went Temasek Club with my GM and my paint manufacturer. It's a great night out really. Get out talking with my fellow work mates, socializing playing pool. I played crap, really. My first three games was horrible. Then i start getting the senses back. But still lost, urgh...

I had white wine, but it's not very nice. It felt heavy for one, then it wasn't as smooth. As much as the place is a perfect fit for my 21st, it's wine don't give me a good impression, and i just have to say, it's not good enough for me. Many apologies for all parties involved. But, it could have been so much better.... Oh well...

Saturday, 27th August 2005.

Bucks RFC dinner cum Awards giving. It's held at Brewerkz, 7pm. I reached over at about 7+++. And Richard, wife, Aaron, wife, Roxy, Andy... i guess that was all that was there before me, then everyone else soon start to fill up the two tables that was booked for our Night. It was Naz's 24th yesterday. About half an hour before my departure, I gave almost the whole team a back massage, which is very much appreciated. Just waiting for an official letter to be the official Bucks Masseus. Haha..

That's it for now. Mohammad and Qistina's crying out there. Better go and see.. Catch up later.

No comments: