Disclaimer

My Blog (njunaidah.blogspot.com) is purely based on self opinion and thoughts and does not represent or endorse the accuracy or reliability of any information's, content or advertisements contained on, distributed through, or linked, downloaded or accessed from any of the services contained on this website, nor the quality of any products, information's or any other material displayed,purchased, or obtained by you as a result of an advertisement or any other information's or offer in or in connection with the services herein.

Tuesday, August 09, 2005

Singapore's 40th Birthday

It's National Day today, Singapore's 40 today... I am bored..... Nothing to do, Nothing much on TV.

Heard from Mister yesterday 2 hours before his flight. On MSN, he said something's wrong with the roaming from his phone. But chatted with him for just a while. Too short a time for me to chat with someone who may and may not be in constant chat for awhile. Just hope he can get Skype set up in Dar. Otherwise he better get his own laptop and or something about it.

Listening to U2 now. Can't think of any other updates. Just that I wanna go out, somewhere someplace, but I don't know where, and I don't wanna go out myself. Someone, bring me out today... d-.-b

Oh I just remembered... My boss bought me a digital camera yesterday for work purpose of course. He said he'll get me another SD card with a bigger memory as well.. hehe... That's just about the best thing to have happened the past week..

Bye Now, Write later...

No comments: