Disclaimer

My Blog (njunaidah.blogspot.com) is purely based on self opinion and thoughts and does not represent or endorse the accuracy or reliability of any information's, content or advertisements contained on, distributed through, or linked, downloaded or accessed from any of the services contained on this website, nor the quality of any products, information's or any other material displayed,purchased, or obtained by you as a result of an advertisement or any other information's or offer in or in connection with the services herein.

Sunday, August 07, 2005

Dyed my hair...

Mas found out that I'm back smoking again.. Thanks to my laziness and forgetfulness.. She found some ashes on my computer table and asked why I went back to my bad habit... Urgh.. Work Stress.. Maybe.. *shame shame* Urgh...

Then I dragged her to go out with me. Went to shop a bit. Bought a pair of jeans for an unbelievable price.. Just $10.. Nice.. Then bought my slippers and shoes(again!).. Then bought hair dye.. Hehe.. Hmmm... Doing that, I had to say Bye bye to more than $50.. Aaarrrggghhhh!!!! Broke broke.. can I survive?? Urgh.. AaarrrggghhhHHh!!! Jun.. stop it, it's done, and nothing you can do about it..

Then I went over to Mas' to get my hair dyed.. She did it for me. Then we re-watched Madagascar.. Then went home after that.. Mister's phone has been off since Yesterday!! What is he up to?? Too drunk to charge that phone battery? It's not Monday yet, He's flying on Monday evening!!! What's up, dude??!!!

Anyway, checked my mail box.. Nothing for me.. 3 Letters.. One from the National Health Board, for my mom.. One from Sovereign, for V Liekens.. Mister still haven't got that one sorted out.. Maybe he still have her somewhere in him someplace, somehow.. *whatever*

Now, back to work!!! Meeting, presentation, and design's still not ready!!! AAAaaaarrrrggggHHHHh!!!! I'm going mad, driving myself to my grave!!!! Just what's up with me?!?!?!?!?!

I want a break!! I need a break!! Erase everything and start all over again! I wish I can do that! God... What a waste to my half year!!! All gone to everybody but ME.. What's the matter!!!! Urgh.. Give me a break!!!

No comments: