Disclaimer

My Blog (njunaidah.blogspot.com) is purely based on self opinion and thoughts and does not represent or endorse the accuracy or reliability of any information's, content or advertisements contained on, distributed through, or linked, downloaded or accessed from any of the services contained on this website, nor the quality of any products, information's or any other material displayed,purchased, or obtained by you as a result of an advertisement or any other information's or offer in or in connection with the services herein.

Friday, August 19, 2005

The trios are back

The trios who will always do funny little things that made the day better for the better. The featured stars in the Trios are made up of three beautiful ladies, featuring me(needless to say), Ting and Sharm..

We are indeed the combination that will make a hell of a good time, everytime. No matter how bad one of us have a bad day, we never did showed it and showered it on any of us to carry the burden. We always make each other laugh and smile the day till it's up and ready for the next.

We sat and chatted away, about almost everything. Ting had a new look, it looked sexy on her- just like the way she wanted it. We discussed about our friendship, love and work. One day, all of us will settle down with our own lifes and would probably be left the best friendships we ever have. As much as I wanted to tie ourselves with ourselves, we can't simple eliminate the possibility that we'd settle and be busy with our own set of lives. I hope we never have to fake or false the conversation and make it blunt like how we did with our old friends from secondary and primary schools. As much as we were to do a reunion with these friends from the past, it won't simply be the same... The fake concern in the conversation, it's just so obvious.

We often make promises that we often break countless times. But this friendship I have with them is something so precious and it's a treasure and a pleasure to keep and enjoy while it lasts. We had plans, and we hoped to hold to that plans. We joked about the future and how we'd start a conversation if we ever meet 10yrs down the road. We always had a good laugh, and I intend to keep it up that way for as long as I can.

We have different grounds but we connect in a way that I can ever dream of. We can linked up every unfinished sentences and make sense to all our nonsense. Being me, it's hard for me to ever keep up maintaining girlfriends. And so this is huge. They are almost just the way I wanted them to be, imperfect.. That's just so perfect for me. We don't do anything for the sake of it, and we spoke of anything we wanted to. We are able to accept disagreeing opinions and we are able to give what we have without expecting much or have any obligation to remark each other- be it good or bad.

These friends I love. These friends, I'll never ever give up for anything in the world. I love you all!! Enjoy the pictures.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

sorry i couldn't fill both of u in with my part of the story that day, and i felt quite guilty... cos i have past that took me some time to face, there are parts of me that i refuse to show the world. i've tasted love before, but maybe it was just not meant to be. perhaps my past was wat made me able to think to such depth. ok.. now pretend u din read this comment.. haha..
-ting-