Disclaimer

My Blog (njunaidah.blogspot.com) is purely based on self opinion and thoughts and does not represent or endorse the accuracy or reliability of any information's, content or advertisements contained on, distributed through, or linked, downloaded or accessed from any of the services contained on this website, nor the quality of any products, information's or any other material displayed,purchased, or obtained by you as a result of an advertisement or any other information's or offer in or in connection with the services herein.

Sunday, August 14, 2005

Weekly Update

I wanted to post the updates earlier, but I've been so tired lately. I need to take 2 muscle relaxant pills, cough mixture and one lozenges for my sickly body just so I can relax and sleep nicely(not quite like a baby yet..).

Friday, 12th August.

One of my tenders are to be closed today, and I stayed up till wee hours, some time around 4am to get everything done. Even woke up early, some time before 7am to do the final checks and touches. Went to the office like a zombie, just to find another 2 thick tenders sitting on my desk, awaiting my sweat to be squeezed out onto them. Just as it was about to ticked a second closer to PANIC time for the tender's last minutes before being submitted, I was informed that the due date has been extended to the 26th. What a waste to my full energy staying up late and waking up early.. Anyways, now I have a total of 3 tenders to close, 2 due next Friday, 19th August and the existing one as said above, due on 26th August. Then I went for my practice to better prepare me for the upcoming text on 6th September, wasting a lot of $5.25 sessions just to be used to the possible questions that they are gonna ask me, complete with any explanations to the correct answers, etc.

Saturday, 13th August.

I took sick leave today, I went to the polyclinic to get this sore throat, tummy cramps, and coughing out of my system, or the least ease the pain that comes with it. I went and asked for muscle relaxant, a medication that Sharm has been recommending, a drug that helps relaxes all your muscles, helps headaches and difficulties in sleeping. I went home, and packed my stuff to play touch- yeah.. was sick and still up to play touch rugby(did you asked why? Well, 2 words- RUGBY ROCKS!)

We played against Republic Polytechnic, and we are disgusted yet again. They only have 2 star or shall I say, slicky players. That wasn't all, the referee(Bryan) was being so lenient to them, and harsher on us. They had plenty of forward passes, plus all their players were always off-side all the time, and they often called for touches that did not exists! We could have won, but I need more practice and exposure to be better. I definitely play dummy half better than to draw people out. But problem is, no one wants to take the winger, and they often push me to the side. Oh well, NO complains... It's just wonderful to be playing with all the BUCKS. We got our Polo shirt, except for the ladies, as the sizes were all but small.. Not even Medium.. So, I'll have to wait for a few more weeks to get my size. Got Mr's set though. I also received a cap, it's a bit big(loose) for me, but nice nonetheless.. Greg asked me to join the boys for a drink. So I went and tag along, oh, yes.. I've learnt to drink beer.. Just Heineken for now. Oh well.. one has to learn the beer stuff when one is with the boys... Hahaha...

Then I head home, showered then rush to grab the girls to watch "Charlie and the Chocolate Factory". It was great! Johnny Depp acts extremely well in this one, he was almost the perfect fit for Mr Willy Wonka. His being eccentric was magical in this movie. Charlie and Grandpa Jo turned out just the way they were drawn in the book- or so says my eldest niece. Such a nice movie!! It was just great, and so so funny!!! I love it, and gave it a five stars out of five. Just greatly wonderful!

Sunday, 14th August.
Went to send the girls home, and Shahril got really excited at seeing me. It was as if it has been years and eons the last I saw him! He huged me ever so tight, and never seemed to let go. He was so extremely cute. He called me Mama.. Kindda feels awkward the first time I heard him call me Mama.. But after awhile, I kindda feel proud.. Haha.. The motherly features and nature in me just glows ever so bright at hearing him call me Mama over and over again... Ahhh... Never been any prouder.

Then went off to do my pre-mocked test at the Driving School. And I passed it, so I guess I'd be ready to take up the test, this time round, I better pass this time! I have to! Then I went home since it's still a little too early to go and teach. I went home, relax a bit, then went to teach the 3 kids- 2 sisters aged 11 and 12 and Ogy's daughter aged 13. So far so good, but I'm kindda getting tired of teaching, but I need the extra money.. Just so I can breathe more easily. Oh well, maybe i'll quit teaching next year or something. Let's just wait and see.

Then I went over to Mas'. She ordered pizza, I haven't had my biggest appetite, so I couldn't even finish my 3rd piece. My belly seems so full already. I'm going to take in some muscle relaxant, cough mixture, suck on my lozenges and doze off... soon.. Let me play some games for a bit, then when my eyes couldn't take it, I'll do what I have to do..(which is SLEEP).

PS: 2 months and 18days before my 21st...(31 days to first possible date for B'day Bash or/ and 38 days to next possible date for B'day Bash.) Hint: Get me a gift that will make me special, and lasts forever. c",)

No comments: