Disclaimer

My Blog (njunaidah.blogspot.com) is purely based on self opinion and thoughts and does not represent or endorse the accuracy or reliability of any information's, content or advertisements contained on, distributed through, or linked, downloaded or accessed from any of the services contained on this website, nor the quality of any products, information's or any other material displayed,purchased, or obtained by you as a result of an advertisement or any other information's or offer in or in connection with the services herein.

Monday, August 08, 2005

Something is wrong...

Tried calling Mister again, this time, his phone went hoosh hushing... Sounded like someone breathing heavily, but far away from the phone. Or something like the phone in a bag or pocket, and instead of rejecting the call, the receiver pressed answer key.

What is wrong? I dunno, but it certainly doesn't give a good feeling. Someone, get me off the track of assuming and accusing please. Keep me contructive please... I'm losing myself all over again.. I hate insecurities.. Help me chase them away...

All I want to do was to call him and hear him say something nice. But I haven't been able to get through since Saturday... The last I heard, received throught SMS actually was Saturday noon,(should be morning in UK), with him saying that he didn't have too huge a night with his Kiwi mates and that it's great hearing from me...

Start trying to get him straight after the touch league was over for the day, as I got reminded of him being among the group, conversing with everyone and me watching his every move, Yes.. I missed him, so I tried calling him. His phone was off, I didn't leave any message as he said he couldn't access any voicemail overseas. Since then, I hear no sound from him. He's flying this evening which should be night Singapore time.

It's either the phone broke down, or He broke down... Just hope he read this and get back to me as soon as possible. I simply missed him. Any remedy to get over this type of withdrawal symptoms?

Maybe it's really time for me to chill and let my mind go free with no worries.. But how? There's so much to do with so little time!!!! Maybe it's time for me to shut down...

PLEASE TURN OFF MYSELF WHEN YOU FEEL SAFE TO DO SO. THANK YOU.

No comments: