Disclaimer

My Blog (njunaidah.blogspot.com) is purely based on self opinion and thoughts and does not represent or endorse the accuracy or reliability of any information's, content or advertisements contained on, distributed through, or linked, downloaded or accessed from any of the services contained on this website, nor the quality of any products, information's or any other material displayed,purchased, or obtained by you as a result of an advertisement or any other information's or offer in or in connection with the services herein.

Tuesday, August 30, 2005

Yesterday once more..

I hate posting about yesterday today. But it can't be help. I was just way too tired to post yesterday, though i was indeed online for quite a bit yesterday night when i got home.

I went to Lazy Lizard yesterday, alone.. Yes, alone. Haha... Kindda feel good chilling out alone sometimes. There's a few ah-pek, else known as old chinese men, whom looked at me, once, twice and thrice a glance then smiled at me. Haha.. One tried to gain some chance by sitting at a table next to mine, it didn't work really coz i was busy indulging myself into my chicken wings and wine. The people there were all friendly, making it feel better though i was alone.

I had about 2 glasses of their housepour wine. The wine's pretty good for a housepour, or maybe it's the usual ones I always had. Just maybe I tasted it better alone. Hahaha.. Don't ask me what wine, haven't gone for the wine tasting classes yet. Haha.. So i can't tell what brand wine that is. Maybe it's Savignon... ANyways, it's good.

I sometimes yearn for someone to be there with me, spending all their time with me... But when that someone exists, I yearn for more freedom.. Having no commitments or obligation to spend time together. But then again, I do.. I like feeling single, but it sucks when you see couples hugging and kissing each other all the time of your journey to everywhere. It truly does..

Oh i did one observation yesterday. Subject, women with guys/boyfriends/whoever the guy is that's with her. All my subjects can't stand still with their partners! Every single one just couldn't stop moving! One subject is a Malay, still schooling, maybe just finished her music classes as she carried a musical instrument, looks like a violin, about 18-19yrs old, walking with a guy. Stood at the bus stop, she was still for a moment, so I thought she might be worth looking at for awhile, then, the guy starting talking to her and oh no... he broke the spell.. She started kicking the air, a step back, a step to the side, a step back, kick, a step forward, a step to the side, a step back, kick... and she can't stop. She kept turning to look at ppl behind her as well... Ah.. She never stops moving.. Her voice pretty cute though. Haha.. But if that guy is her boyfriend, she deserves a better looking one. That's just my opinion.

My second subject was a CHinese, working adult, about 21-23. She was standing next to me in the bus, i was sitting down. I observe her legs since my first subject first move was by her legs. True enough, but it only starts when the guy start talking to her, strange.. She started moving bit by bit, considering there's no space for her to kick about. Then she started to tip toe, so being curious i look up to see what she is doing. She tip toed, trying to be taller than her boyfriend? Then disturbed him, touching his hair, trying to kiss him... Poor girl, the man don't know how to treat you, does he? He didn't turn of bend to let her kiss, instead he turned away.. Haha.. Poor girl. Anyway, like I said, she didn't stop moving about.

Maybe girls really can't stand or sit still next to a guy. I wonder if I'm also one of those. Haha.. I will continue to observe all subjects, and maybe start observing myself. Haha.... LIke Ting said, the world is a big joke, so laugh about it! Haha.. It's funny how things go around. Oh well....

That's it for yesterday. Hopefully i can accumulate all necessary energy to write one tonight, maybe with progress of my findings. Hehehe..

Later!

No comments: