Disclaimer

My Blog (njunaidah.blogspot.com) is purely based on self opinion and thoughts and does not represent or endorse the accuracy or reliability of any information's, content or advertisements contained on, distributed through, or linked, downloaded or accessed from any of the services contained on this website, nor the quality of any products, information's or any other material displayed,purchased, or obtained by you as a result of an advertisement or any other information's or offer in or in connection with the services herein.

Wednesday, June 24, 2009

so what?

so what? so what if you cancelled your track? it failed to matter because I had to ask. You didn't do it out of you own initiative or your own desire. You do it because it's a chore to face my nagging, and my crumpled face.

you dun love me as much as I wanted you to. so just forget me.... forget that you ruled my heart. because you're hurting it badly...

everything i do is queen control. for me to ask for your time is queen control. for me to ask you for a day just me and you to talk things out is queen control to you. in fact me calling you became queen control to you. everything i do is queen control to you. so just forget me...

you dun love me sincerely, neither did you feel my love. you feel obligated to love me, and you feel that i'm a burden to you. true you never said such things to me, but i felt it... yes i could feel that grudge.

thank you for the time that you loved me, and sorry for all the hurt that i have caused.

BUT just THIS TIME... and just this ONCE.. I shall accept your apology... Starting 1st July, I shall not bother about anything anymore. And if you give up, or failed as someone who said he loved me, in time to come... I shall just let it be, and won't put in double the effort just because you didnt put in any effort.

And if it caused us much sadness that might lead to a break up, I won't care anymore.. I mean it... and I won't even say or hint to you if you're failing, or if you're falling.. because I have no more energy to catch you, because I know if I were to try and catch you, I'd fall with noone to catch me....

No comments: