Disclaimer

My Blog (njunaidah.blogspot.com) is purely based on self opinion and thoughts and does not represent or endorse the accuracy or reliability of any information's, content or advertisements contained on, distributed through, or linked, downloaded or accessed from any of the services contained on this website, nor the quality of any products, information's or any other material displayed,purchased, or obtained by you as a result of an advertisement or any other information's or offer in or in connection with the services herein.

Saturday, June 27, 2009

It has been a year, Bi...

It's been a year since we first met, Bi...
And I start to wonder how many more years would come for us...
I wonder how the future would be... I wonder if we would still be together, bi...

Do you wonder too?
Or do you not, bi?
Do you hold any dreams of us, bi?
Have you ever have that little hope that we'd be together for eternity, bi?
Or do you just wished this is the sweetest dream that you can have, bi?

It's been a year, bi...
A year full of ups and downs...
Like every lover, I hope we can continue loving till the end...
But like every heart-broken lover, it pains me to hope too much...

Would you come, or would you not...
When you heard me falling...
And when you see me falling...
Would you think of how to catch me...
Or would you simply catch me regardless?

No comments: