Disclaimer

My Blog (njunaidah.blogspot.com) is purely based on self opinion and thoughts and does not represent or endorse the accuracy or reliability of any information's, content or advertisements contained on, distributed through, or linked, downloaded or accessed from any of the services contained on this website, nor the quality of any products, information's or any other material displayed,purchased, or obtained by you as a result of an advertisement or any other information's or offer in or in connection with the services herein.

Sunday, June 07, 2009

Frustrated, Exhausted, and Upset...

I asked for a day to spend quality time together, where we can sit down, go through the list and talk things out.. He asked me to plan it out...

Like as if my plan ever work. I planned out his next off day.. And what did he say? He got committee meeting... So what's the point of asking me to plan? He might as well plan it all since he knows his schedule well...

I still doubt he has done the list... He's still probably sitting on it still... Afterall the list is proven to be unimportant. Some kind of a useless piece of shit, perhaps...

I'm frustrated of planning something that wont happen, I am exhausted of asking and waiting for something that wont happen, and I'm truly upset that nothing is working...

2 weeks on not meeting, to be prolonged for another 2 weeks.. And soon, we wont be meeting at all, I guess.. Everything has failed to matter...

And soon the list will be forgotten, and soon we'd have an argument again.. being misunderstood time and again... And yet, the list is still left undone.... Ain't I just a fool for expecting it to happen....

I am always the fool at the end of the day.. Always the one being broken time and again. Always being the one at fault time and again.. Always the one who'd lose everything time and again....

Love hasnt been on my side since my failure, and it seems like love wont be siding me anytime soon either... Or perhaps love has just given up on me...

No comments: