Disclaimer

My Blog (njunaidah.blogspot.com) is purely based on self opinion and thoughts and does not represent or endorse the accuracy or reliability of any information's, content or advertisements contained on, distributed through, or linked, downloaded or accessed from any of the services contained on this website, nor the quality of any products, information's or any other material displayed,purchased, or obtained by you as a result of an advertisement or any other information's or offer in or in connection with the services herein.

Wednesday, June 17, 2009

The King's Schedule for the week...

It chuckled me when he really did email me his schedule. Tot he'd just type out to me his shift... But he emailed me his real schedule..

Here goes..

Mon - OIL but was called in to work AM. Afterwhich he got VSC comp shoot.
Tue - PM
Wed - AM, afterwhich he got tactical training till 1730.
Thur - PM
Fri - AM
Sat - SL
Sun - OFF (standby call in) - He got soccer in the afternoon...

Hmm.. So where lies his free time to spend with me?

No comments: