Disclaimer

My Blog (njunaidah.blogspot.com) is purely based on self opinion and thoughts and does not represent or endorse the accuracy or reliability of any information's, content or advertisements contained on, distributed through, or linked, downloaded or accessed from any of the services contained on this website, nor the quality of any products, information's or any other material displayed,purchased, or obtained by you as a result of an advertisement or any other information's or offer in or in connection with the services herein.

Wednesday, June 24, 2009

Just when I am looking forward to it...

He texted me saying he'll meet me after track... Damn.. Of course he'll be complaining that he's tired.. and I'm less understanding..

I demanded him to give track a miss just this once.. he replied, no, and promised he wont complain..

What difference does it make? I still know he'll be tired, of which I then know I'll have only half his attention to what I have to say.. And he'll definitely be annoyed with the things that I say of which might have hurt him. So I told him to forget it..

Just just forget it.. If track is just the 1st in the list even when he knows that means he won't be meeting me again for another 2 weeks.. then be it.. I'm not giving in this time..

He knew he hasn't been there for me, and yet he still deliberately refuse to make time for me. So what's the point now? I am not going to strain my brain and think too much. I'm just going to forget my plans and just move on..

I've given you time last weekend to do your stuff... I did not continuously call or text you. And you too had forgotten about me, only searching for me the next day. And now, you just deliberately hurt me again... Is it really too much to ask for your time to dedicate for me just this once? Is it really too much to ask you to simply love me? If it is, then I beg you to just forget me, forget my love, and forget us... Because it has begun to hurt me to much to continue loving you who just dunno how to love me...

No comments: