Disclaimer

My Blog (njunaidah.blogspot.com) is purely based on self opinion and thoughts and does not represent or endorse the accuracy or reliability of any information's, content or advertisements contained on, distributed through, or linked, downloaded or accessed from any of the services contained on this website, nor the quality of any products, information's or any other material displayed,purchased, or obtained by you as a result of an advertisement or any other information's or offer in or in connection with the services herein.

Wednesday, June 24, 2009

His Schedule for this week

Mon - PM
Tue - AM
Wed - PM
Thu - AM
Fri - PM
Sat - OFF
Sun - OFF

He promised to meet me on Sunday.. I had to asked so I could hold on to his words, and he texted me back"Promise, syg..." Haha..

I requested to meet in the afternoon... So... okay.. I can't hide it anymore.. I'm excited... and I'm looking forward to meeting him after what seemed forever since the last we met...

No comments: