Disclaimer

My Blog (njunaidah.blogspot.com) is purely based on self opinion and thoughts and does not represent or endorse the accuracy or reliability of any information's, content or advertisements contained on, distributed through, or linked, downloaded or accessed from any of the services contained on this website, nor the quality of any products, information's or any other material displayed,purchased, or obtained by you as a result of an advertisement or any other information's or offer in or in connection with the services herein.

Friday, June 12, 2009

The meaning of what I said...

I said, "It's okay take your time". What I meant "Why so slow? Can hurry?"
I said, "I'm still waiting for you/something." What I meant "I'm getting impatient, can you speed up?"
I said, "No, it's okay" (when offered something/some help). What I meant, "Of course I need it, just force me to accepting it, I'm just being polite by declining"
I said, "Nothing.." (when asked if I'm okay). What I meant "Of course something's not right... Can't you find out? I mean, if you cared and know me well enough, you'd have known what's wrong"
I said, "I've forgiven you." What I meant the first time "I really have forgiven you" the second time "Ya, right~" third time "the next time you do it, I'm gonna do what you did to me back to you, twice the sin."
I said, "I just simply needed you." What I meant " I need you physically, mentally and spiritually. I mean, I really really need you."
I said, "Nvm, forget it all" What I meant "You better remember this, because it hurts me too much~"

So tell me what you mean when you said you'd call back... Because I never receive your call after you said that to me. And it happened ever so frequently.

No comments: