Disclaimer

My Blog (njunaidah.blogspot.com) is purely based on self opinion and thoughts and does not represent or endorse the accuracy or reliability of any information's, content or advertisements contained on, distributed through, or linked, downloaded or accessed from any of the services contained on this website, nor the quality of any products, information's or any other material displayed,purchased, or obtained by you as a result of an advertisement or any other information's or offer in or in connection with the services herein.

Tuesday, June 16, 2009

The Me I have becoming...

Yesterday, my reactions surprised me. Yesterday, it didn't go as planned, and yet I remained calm like nothing had happened.

Yesterday, it seemed like I've become someone that doesnt sound ordinary to me. Strange. It is..

I started to hate the idea of suggestions that won't make it to the truth now. I hate the idea of planning. I hate the idea of trying. I hate everything that is not sure.

So unless you are sure of doing something for me, don't you ever try to even think about it..

And strange as it is, I failed to care if I'll ever get to meet The King again. Perhaps, I just wanted him to try harder. Sometimes, The King just simply dun get it... And I guess, MEN will NEVER get what WOMEN want from them..

No comments: