Disclaimer

My Blog (njunaidah.blogspot.com) is purely based on self opinion and thoughts and does not represent or endorse the accuracy or reliability of any information's, content or advertisements contained on, distributed through, or linked, downloaded or accessed from any of the services contained on this website, nor the quality of any products, information's or any other material displayed,purchased, or obtained by you as a result of an advertisement or any other information's or offer in or in connection with the services herein.

Tuesday, June 13, 2006

When what you see ain't what you always get....

It's strange how some people think I am ready to commit or look for their commitment in me...

I'm no normal typical gal you see on the road, who are insecure, unsure, or need a source to depend on. I am not someone who is able to commit or want anyone near me to commit just because I find it too much of a hassle. I don't wish or intend to depend on anyone around me, because I believe I can stand on my own to feet and survive every ups and downs independently.

I'm no typical gal, who sits at home, cook and produce kids. I'm someone who have dreams to accomplish. I see myself working my arse, earning money enough to splurge at everything I see. I see myself driving my own car, ride my own bike, and own my personal apartment.

I see myself enjoying myself, partying with my girlfriends, smoke and drink all night, and sleep till the sun comes down to get the hang over out of the body. I see myself, successful both at work and at play.. and be known for my mysterious way of things...

Till I see you again. Good night.

No comments: